How to prepare buckwheat

He's so crazy. It is buckwheat in the refrigerator for the third day, you do not want to look at it, and it is pathetic to throw it away. I was thinking about what to do, and then the cottage cheese turned up. I ask my wife, are you going to make something out of this buckwheat? If not, I'll take it myself. When I saw that I was mixing buckwheat with cottage cheese, I twisted my finger at my temple.

I confess I was unsure. But when the buckwheat was taken out of the oven, and my wife and I took the sample, I realized that I did not lose. The second time I did everything with sense and arrangement, I knew, how much buckwheat you need and everything else. The result exceeded expectations. The entire editorial board "Site" I've had my buckwheat, and now I'll share it with you! It's very simple.

Buckwheat casserole Ingredients
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 0.5 cup buckwheat cereal
  • 200g dried
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. I'd like to go through the croup. Boil a glass of water in a pan, add oil and fill the buckwheat. When it boils, remove the foam, turn the fire down, cover the lid and let it cook until ready.

2. While buckwheat is brewing, prepare dried apricots. It should be washed, then poured with boiling water for 10 minutes, discarded on a coop. Divide dried apricots into two parts: one part cut with straw, the other grind with a blender to the state of gruel. Mix the two parts together again. 162.50096

3. Take cottage cheese, honey and egg, mix together to a homogeneous mass. Now add the finished buckwheat and mix thoroughly. Put in the form for baking half buckwheat with cottage cheese, level, lay out an even layer of dried apricots. Put the remaining buckwheat on top.

4. The form with buckwheat should be tightly covered with foil. Put the future casserole in the oven, heated to a temperature of 170 degrees for 25 minutes. Take off the foil 10 minutes before you're ready. Done!

This is an interesting thing. Diet buckwheat With cottage cheese, dried apricot and honey in itself is an amazing combination, I did not think that it would be delicious. We ate in one sitting, barely walked later, so full. Write in the comments about your impressions and share the recipe with others. Let them try to prepare an unusual buckwheat with honey.

Tags

See also

New and interesting