How a rich childhood can reverberate in the future

Life is complicated. You come to this idea most often at an age when there is no one to take care of you. You turn around like a squirrel in a wheel, you have to raise your family and all that. I can't remember. carefree childhoodIn the memory still live blind men, coastal forest, cows and bright books full of incredible stories. Before I could look back, I became a dad. Or even grandpa.

Stories from childhood It can be quite ambiguous, not everyone has this period is sweet. If you remember the series “Rich also cry”, then dare to assure you – the plot is not so far from the truth. The story below makes this clear. As it turned out, princesses on black "Gelendwagen" happy sometimes not always.

And it is still good when from a wealthy childhood you inherited the same “helik”. It also happens that there is no trace of the former splendor. What happens to people who had everything in childhood, but when they came to adulthood, they were left with nothing? How do they feel about those without rich parents and a room full of the most expensive toys? Go straight ahead.

“I was born into the family of a high-ranking regional official, surrounded since childhood by luxury and attention. Outsiders called me big, made jokes about golden youth, but secretly dreamed of living like me. Few of them thought that a comfortable existence is not at all what it seems at first glance.”

I studied in an elite gymnasium, I was not allowed to go with “mere mortals” to an ordinary school. I was driven by guards in a black gelendwagen, so I was constantly under surveillance. And if the other children communicated calmly with each other, then my security guards took care of me in every possible way. I hated my classmates for having more freedom than me.

“The teachers either disliked me or hypocritically told me how talented and good I was. Mathematician never gave me a grade above four, and the history teacher, on the contrary, put only the best grades, for which her parents gave her quite expensive gifts. I think the mathematician was jealous of her.”

“I only saw my parents on holidays or on vacation. They did business abroad, and I lived with my grandparents. I was so happy when we traveled together, but my parents weren't always able to be with me. That's why they paid off with expensive gifts. In the end, I realized that it works with other people, but now I have to apologize for real, because there is no money for expensive gifts.

“I have never been independent and it is difficult to make important decisions now. When I decided to run away from graduation with my boyfriend because security was everywhere, Grandpa literally picked up the whole town to find me. As a result, the holiday was disrupted, and I once again realized that I do not decide anything in my own life.”

“For me, my relatives chose a profession, arranged as a journalist in a local television company. I imagined that I would look beautiful on TV, and everyone would love me, but, as it turned out, besides that, I still have to go to the remote villages and shoot stories that are absolutely not close to me. After two months, I simply did not go to work.”

“While my grandfather was alive and my parents were divorced, I was living a well-off life downtown in my fancy apartment, two years without a job, trying to find myself. Changed guys like gloves, gave them all sorts of exams, after which they got a chance to meet me. You should only see what people are willing to do to get into bed with me and manage my budget.

“Then something happened that completely changed my life: my grandfather died, my parents divorced, everyone began to arrange their personal life in a new way. They just didn't care about me. I had to fire the governess and look for an opportunity to earn money. I never learned how to cook, I watch the video. I want to marry a cook so I never do it myself.

“I’m 27 years old and still can’t figure out where to go. It seems that life is wasted like a meaningless movie, and it is impossible to influence this. All I know is how to understand fashion, make money by accompanying the local elite to shopping, for a living a little enough. I sincerely envy my former classmates: many are already with children, with professions, and look very happy.

Attitudes towards childhood Everyone is different: someone considers it absolutely cloudless, and someone - cruel and gray. Every opinion has a right to life. I just want to note that most of the “adult” complexes are from there, from childhood. This is where we started to become human. Write about your impressions in the comments, at the same time forward this article to friends. I wonder what they will say about this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting