How to knead cheese dough on kefir and what to prepare from it

Being a modern housewife is not easy. You need to cook dinner, finish the work project, and put the children to bed. So what I really appreciate most is quick recipes to make something instantly. There are many of them in my cookbook, but one I love the most.

Editorial "Site" share cheese-doughWhich is great for baking and frying.

The main beauty of this test is that it is prepared from a glass of kefir. The other ingredients are always at hand. Then from this test you can prepare cakes, sausages and patties in dough, fried cakes with different fillings and just lush buns. Open the cookbook and write down the recipe.

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 1 tbsp grated hard cheese
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Measure the ingredients in identical glasses, about 200 g of grated hard cheese and kefir.

2. Kefir pour into a bowl, add salt, soda and sugar. Stir thoroughly.

3. Add sifted flour and grated cheese to the bowl. Cheese is better to rub on a large grater, it will taste better.

4. Mixtures are soft, not sticky dough. You can make cakes out of it immediately. I do with stock and freeze so that the finished dough is always on hand.

In general, the dough is great for any culinary delights, but most of all I like fried cakes from it. It is enough to cook a little pea porridge, filling it with spices, get a jar of saw from the pantry - and two types of cakes are already on the table. What kind of cheese sticks are made from the dough! Have you figured out what you're gonna make out of this dough?

Tags

See also

New and interesting