Why you should not throw out old boards and laminates

The beloved husband for the second week breaks old furniture on boards to make something original for the living room. This is due to the lack of storage space in the room. Sometimes, even in a large room, another bulky closet will look inappropriate, but what if you need to place a collection of figurines or a dozen books?

Rescue in a situation like this. wall-shelf. You can buy them and you can make them with your own hands. The shape and color depends on your imagination. But a couple of unusual elements in the form of creative wall shelves can play and transform the entire interior!

Wall shelves in the interior Today edition "Site" Created a selection of stylish and original shelfWhich you can make yourself or buy in the store. These ideas changed everything in my apartment!

1. Do it. shelf It's easy. All you need is a fastener and a board. The simplest fastener can be a banal rope. It is put into the holes of the shelf, tied with a large knot and hooked. There are more ornate wall shelves, selected for the overall style in the interior, but even in this case, designers do not seek to turn them into buffets or consoles.

2. Classical rectangular They're attached to the wall. The advantage of this structure is that you can use both internal and external surfaces. The back wall may be missing, leaving the wall open. Upstairs you can put various interior items: vases, watches, photographs, lamps, books, night lights and figurines. It is such shelves due to their functionality that add comfort to the apartment.

3. In spacious living rooms, shelves of small sizes are often used, which become the highlight of the room, connecting various elements of the interior. Especially if the room has a square or oblong shape.

4. Interesting way. cornering, which are often associated with layout restrictions are hinged open shelves. They can also provide opportunities for extraordinary compositions. Small shelves that were created in this way are suitable for corner placement. However, such designs will be more decorative than functional.

5. Multi-level shelves The wall looks very original, and also combines many different functions. This type of shelves can combine a combination of different horizontal, vertical and inclined planes, which is very convenient in everyday life.

6. I think I’ll keep these ideas to show my husband. This is exactly what I need for my apartment!

7. Open shelves are appropriate in any interior.

The faster the development of industry, the more a person tries to approach nature. We begin to surround ourselves with nature. Not literally, but by creating the illusion of being in the air, even if we are at home.

We offer you to get acquainted with 11 ideas of wood decor, which, if you want, you can easily make yourself. What you need to create comfort in the house!

Shelves on the wall This is a practical type of furniture, which can also be a decoration of the whole room. Through creative ideas, such as combining geometric shapes or different colors, the room can be given a unique style.

Tags

See also

New and interesting