How to bring closer the fulfillment of the cherished desire

When we were kids, we dreamed so much. Someone about flying into space, someone about a favorite ice cream or going to the park with rides. However, as we grow older, our dreams often fade into the background. A person begins to simply go with the flow and fulfill other people's desires rather than their own.

Having realized this, you need to regain your right to dream and set goals. But in order for them to be implemented as soon as possible, a number of conditions must be met. That's why the editorial board "Site" provide wish-fulfillment checklist.

Time to grant wishes Experts after years desire-fulfillment Create rules that can bring closer the realization of cherished dreams. Of course, these rules do not claim to be true. You can always adjust them as you understand what works for you. So how do you dream?

1. Write down wishes in writing. Putting our desires on paper, we carefully and specifically think through each of them. Write them down so you like every word.

2. Formulate in the present or past tense Many authors of books advise to formulate a desire in the present or past tense, as if it has already come true. For example: “My weight is 60 kg” or “I bought a 2-room apartment” and so on.

Some experts allow wording in the future. Almost all psychologists unanimously forbid the use of the word “I want”. However, some say that this word did not prevent the realization of their desires, because the main thing is your inner feelings. If any of the wording causes you conflicting feelings, replace it.

3. Ask for yourself, not for someone else. For example, do not make a guess, “so that the husband gets rid of bad habits.” What if he doesn't want to? But if your desire is still inseparable from other people, formulate it as you see it through yourself: “I see my husband sober, leading a healthy lifestyle.”

4. You cannot influence the fate of others through your desire. Your desires should be as environmentally friendly as possible and not harm others. For example, if you want to marry a particular person, you should not mention his name when formulating a wish. Better put it this way: “I am married to an intelligent, kind and generous man.”

In this way, you do not force anyone to act, do not influence anyone’s decisions and feelings. Plus, your future husband might be a lot better than the man you want to be married to right now.

5. Fall in love with your desires. It is very important to invest in all your cherished desires feelings and emotions. Treat them as objects of love. The more of your inner energy you put in, the more likely it is that what you want will come true, even if the chances of doing so were almost zero.

6. Use positive words and phrases To make your desire come true without harming you or others, add the accompanying phrases at the end of the desire. These and similar formulations are perfect: “in the best way”, “favorable for me and the whole world”, “for the joy of me and my relatives”, “for the general good”, “let it be this way or even much better”.

7. Ask from generosity, not from weakness or poverty. Avoid the negative “not” particle. For example, the desire “I am not sick” is not suitable. It is better to replace it with the phrase “I am healthy”. You'll see how much energy you save and how generously space responds in unexpected ways.

8. Concretize your desire Try to pay as much attention to detail as possible. If you want to buy a house, indicate its location, size, number of rooms, imagine the interior. You can even think about how you will pay for the purchase, how many payments and the like. The more specifics in the formulation, the easier it is for fate to fulfill your desire.

9. Tell me how you want to get what you want. Use the words “easy”, “joyful”, “with pleasure” in the formulation of desires, because you would like to get what you want with such feelings? Say to yourself, “I earn with pleasure”, “I easily buy a house”, “I am happy to travel in Italy”.

10. Don't repeat yourself. If after a long time the wish did not come true, try to ask otherwise. This only indicates that the wording was incorrect and should be corrected.

To speed things up, Make a minimum plan for fulfilling your wish by a certain date. Identify the first step towards the dream you will make today. You will be amazed how soon even your smallest steps will lead to what you want. Let yourself dream. Do it right, often from the heart. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting