What words dispel anxiety

In the history of mankind, there have been many cases when the world was dominated by despondency, anxiety and fear. Many people pray for God’s help and pray for Him. Sincere words help to cleanse the soul and mind from despondency, fill the heart with hope and faith in the best.

Today's edition. "Site" He will give you a prayer from fear and anxiety. May God help us in these difficult times.

There are many prayers for miracle workers who help get rid of oppressive feelings. No matter who you turn to, your heart must tell you. The main thing is to say a prayer and let hope into your heart.

First of all, you can ask for help from the Virgin Mary. The Great Comforter will hear and reassure everyone. His eyes are always on those who pray. You don’t have to go to church to pray. Light a candle, put it in front of the icon of the Virgin and say the words.

My Precious Queen, my hope to the Mother of God, the protector of the poor and strange, the offended protector, the perishing of salvation, all who mourn consolation, you see my trouble, you see my sorrow and sorrow.

Help me, weak, strengthen me, suffering. You know my hurts and sorrows, resolve them, stretch out your hand over me, for there is no one I can hope for, only You are my only protector and a protector before the Lord, for I have sinned immensely and sinfully before You and men.
Be a comforter and helper, my Mother, and save me, and drive away sorrow, longing and despondency from me. Help, Mother of my Lord.”

Prayer from fear: “He who lives in the help of the Highest, in the shelter of the God of heaven will rest.” The LORD says, You are my protector and my refuge, my God, and I trust in him. As Toi will deliver you from the net of the trapper, and from the word rebellious, His veil will overshadow you, and under His krill he will hope: You will use His truth with weapons.

Do not be afraid of the fear of the night, of the arrow flying in the days, of the thing in the darkness of the passing, of the mud, and of the demon of the midday. A thousand will fall from your country, and the darkness at your right hand, but it will not come near you, look at your eyes, and see the reward of sinners.

For you, O Lord, have put your refuge in the highest place. No evil shall come to you, nor shall your bodily wound come near, for by his angel the commandment concerning you shall keep you in all your ways.

They will lift you up in your hands, but not when you stick your foot against the stone, but step on the aspid and basilisk, and move the lion and the serpent. For I trust, and I will deliver, and I will cover, and for my name is known. He will call to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in trouble, I will glorify him, I will fulfill him with the longness of days, and I will show him my salvation.

These words will help to free the heart from fear and anxiety. Repeat it as many times as you need to get rid of bad thoughts and fears.

Prayer for peace of mind: “Lord, let me meet with peace of mind all that the coming day will bring me.” Allow me to fully surrender to your holy will.

At every hour of this day instruct and support me in all things. Whatever news I receive during the day, teach me to receive it with a calm soul and a firm conviction that it is your holy will. In all my words and deeds, guide my thoughts and feelings. In all unforeseen cases, do not let me forget that everything has been revealed by You. Teach me to act directly and intelligently with every member of my family, without embarrassing or upsetting anyone.

Lord, give me the strength to endure the fatigue of the coming day and all the events of the day. Guide my will and teach me to pray, believe, hope, endure, forgive and love. Amen.

All these prayers will help to find peace and calm thoughts. In this difficult and scary time, it is very important to keep a sound mind and not give in to fears. Pray and may God take care of you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting