The power of the “mirror” date 11.11 will help you get rich by burning candles in front of the mirror

11.11.2022, the next mirror date in the calendar. Each of them has its own. sacrednessIt's a hidden subtext. To read it, on this day it is important to open yourself first. And I'm sure you'll be able to do that. I'll help you with that! In this article, I will tell you how to spend November 11, 2022 with the maximum benefit for yourself.

Sacred meaning in mirror dates began to invest representatives of Eastern cultures. We picked up on this trend because there really is something magical about these days. This is primarily related to numerology.

Number 1 in numerology has a special energy. So November 11, when the date meets at once 4 units (11.11), it is very important to spend in a special way. These units in folded form will turn into 2 deuces. The number 2, in turn, symbolizes perseverance and ambition. It is believed that on this day your desires can become reality. However, you should not rely on luck. It is important to make every effort for this.

For example, on this day you should get rid of all negative thoughts and try to tune yourself into a positive wave. Meditation often helps in this regard. This is also a great opportunity to finally reconcile with the person dear to you and help those in need.

On a mirror date, experts advise to do something new. It can be a project at work or an unusual hobby for the soul. The main thing is that the process brings you true pleasure. November 11 is the perfect day for creative, physical and intellectual work. On this day you can safely make new acquaintances. They can be life-changing for you.

Do not waste your energy on quarrels and conflicts, avoid any stressful situations. If you find yourself in a stream of negative energy, it will overwhelm you. November 11, 2022 is the perfect day to start life from scratch. Maybe you want to quit your job or start a business. Sit down and write a plan of action, whatever it may be. Visualize your desires so that they come true.

To change your life into a mirror date, you need to conduct several important rituals. First, clean your space of everything. To do this, it is enough to do a general cleaning and rid the apartment of those things that you do not need. This will help bring positive energy to the place where you live.

Secondly, it is important to get rid of the negativity that somehow accumulates in our homes. Experts recommend fumigating the apartment with herbs. You can use chamomile, wormwood, mint and melissa. However, there are no strict prohibitions. Pick your herbs as you please.

Try to avoid conflict on this day. Take time for yourself and your family. Do something that gives you real pleasure. Maybe you put something off a long time ago? November 11th is the best way to finally do it.

How to make a wish on November 11, 2022 And many more wait for November 11 to make a wish. Devoted supporters of numerology know that any mirror date exists for this. But you have to do it right. First, it is important to think carefully before you want something. See if you really want to.

Secondly, under no circumstances should anyone wish harm. To vengeful persons it will return to a hundredfold and will harm even more. Also, want something concrete, not abstract. If you send a message into space asking you to be a happy person, there is no miracle. I need specifics.

To be sure, it is best to make it exactly at 11:11 or 23:11. Desire is important to say out loud. But it can also be recorded. This will require a whole ritual to be performed.

Instagram / @ibisdivine Write your cherished wish 11 times on a leaflet, each time starting with a new line. Try not to write the words I want and wish. For example, you can use the expression I need or I dream. Cut the sheet to make 11 pieces. Before bed, hide each of them in an apartment in different places. In the morning, all the papers must be collected and burned when the next mirror date comes.

And on this day you can conduct interesting monetary rituals with candles at home. Exactly how to do this, I told in a separate article. Find her on the link.

There is still plenty of time until November 11 to prepare for this day. Start small and clean the apartment. In a purely favorable environment, you can think about what you want to make and how to spend the coming Friday. Perhaps you already have ideas?

Tags

See also

New and interesting