She chose the name Behemoth, he was actually not so simple, likes to talk to parents and understands everything.

The appearance of a purring fluff in the house is a serious step for the whole family. Firstly, it is a great responsibility, because the pet must be taken care of. Second, you have to give the animal a name, and that's an important point. No wonder they say that as you name a ship, so it will sail. Today's edition. "Site" I've prepared some interesting material for you. We will share the ideas of our readers. What do you call a cat or cat?.

When I was little, we always had animals at home. Parents never give a dog or cat a name. They said that you need to observe the pet to understand what his character is. The name was almost immediately suggested by itself. For example, the color or behavior of the fluffy.

I have long dreamed of the black cat I wanted to name. cat. And finally it happened! However, I did not think that the mystical name from Bulgakov’s novel “The Master and Margarita” really has any power. In fact, the cat was not the easiest. He loves to talk to his parents and acts as if he understands everything around him. His full name is not called, but a shortened version of Motya took root.

I have a funny story about cat names. A year ago, my boyfriend and I picked up a kitten from the street. They were a beautiful red and white girl with incredible beauty eyes. Then she was about 3-4 months old. We could not find a house for her, and we were not allowed to live in a rented apartment with a pet. So the kitten moved in with our parents.

We didn't think about her name for a long time. Once in a humorous form they called her Potato Cat, and this very unusual name took root. Her parents gave her their name and often call her Margosha. However, we do know that it looks like potatoes!

By a ridiculous coincidence, Potatoes gave birth to 5 cute kittens, 4 of which we managed to attach. There is only one girl left and she still lives with her mother. Now imagine what you can call a kitten born from a cat named Potato. Of course you do. Our sweetest pussy with weird names feel great, and the funny thing is, their nicknames are perfect for them.

The beauty of the cat name is that it can be modified as you like. For example, I've heard of such an unusual name as Thessalina. And his options are Lina, Linochka or Lisyandra. A huge variety of names ending with the letter “I”: Pusya, Busya, Mosya, Dusya, Kotya, Tousya, Mitya and so on.

Red cat, similar to a majestic lion, can be called simply Lyova or Lyovka. And a cat with a frankly strange character is Chuchundra. A wayward cat who does not like to hug, the name Frost, abbreviated Frost (from the English frost - frost).

Inventing a name for a pet, you can play on the contrast. For example, call a completely black cat Snowball. Remember the Soviet cartoon about a kitten named Gav. This is from the same opera. Animals are often named after characters or famous people. Hitchcock, Pushkin (Gun), Shrek, Harry (the one that Potter) and things like that.

My parents once had a cat named Treshka. It just had an unusual three-color color. The gray cat with a wayward character they called Monarch. He was always called Money. The classics of the genre: red and gray are brothers named Red and Pyzhik. The latter, by the way, once cried in my arms as we put a flea collar on him. Then I learned what cat tears are.

Our readers love the original names for pets. For example, Galina Oboznaya shared: “I had a cat Sheriff!” He chased all the cats in the area, not a single mouse had the audacity to show his eyes. I've always had order!

And Alice Bondarchuk writes: "Citramon." He's Citric. He's Citrunya. My red cat is 17 years old. The best remedy for a headache! No less interesting option is offered by Jan Baburin: “The godmother had a cat named Perestroika-Democracy-Glasnost.” Abbreviated as Perdeglas, and affectionately - Perdik.

What do you think of an original name like Idisuda? They say the cat responds well and goes by the first call. Another reader said, My cat is called Babaika. When she was little, she would jump out from under the bed, stand on her hind legs and hiss.”

As you can see, this is only a small part of the abundance of cat names. It will be great if you add your options to this collection. We'll see you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting