This is what you should remember for everyone who shaves hair in the groin area!

Gynecologists are increasingly recommending that women shave their pubic hair – this is a powerful prevention of any sexually transmitted infections. Bacteria left on the hairs can cause unpleasant diseases. If you choose to shave, not an intimate haircut, I advise you to read this information to the end!

The skin in the intimate zone is very tender and requires careful care. When we shave off unnecessary hair, often pops upAnd it is no less dangerous to health than the lack of shaving or haircut!

Damaged skin contributes to the spread of bacteria, through cuts they fall directly into the blood. Irritation also causes noticeable discomfort and looks repulsive.

Can I shave my hair? In the intimate zone? Without a doubt, you can and should. But you need to take precautions to help avoid redness and itching of the skin!

How to avoid irritation after shaving
  1. Shave your pubic hair in the morning, 30 minutes after waking up. After a night's sleep, water accumulates under the skin, swelling appears, and this prevents you from shaving your hair completely. If you do this in the evening, shaving will not be smooth enough for a similar reason.
  2. Make a coffee or sugar scrub before and after shaving! Surprisingly smooth skin and no irritation afterwards. What a miracle!
  3. Use a hair balm instead of a gel or shaving cream! There is no better remedy against irritation, besides the gentle consistency of the balm provides a perfectly smooth shaving.

Now you know, shave hair, so as not to suffer from irritation. Share secrets with your friends and tell them a few useful tricks, they will be grateful to you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting