Is it possible to re-freeze meat: the answer is surprising! And a few more subtle moments...

Recently, my friend and I made a vinaigrette, and she shared with me such a great reception! Everyone knows how troublesome to boil vegetables in a uniform, and then also cut them for salad. So, a skilled hostess suggested: you can cut peeled vegetables for lettuce raw and boil them for 15 minutes on medium heat in a small amount of water.

Potatoes and carrots should be cooked separately, and most importantly - to a semi-raw state. When you throw the vegetables away, they'll keep cooking for a while. Very convenient way, I am delighted!

While we were cooking, a friend told me kitchen-craft, which is used most often. I can't help sharing!

Delicious cooking
  1. If your hands are stained from the kitchen, wipe them. apple-peel.
  2. To get rid of pottery from the smells of food, wipe it with warm vodka.

3. All thrown away garlicBut it turns out it's a wonderful fragrant seasoning! Finely sliced and fried in vegetable oil, they will give the soup, potatoes or stew an appetizing smell and enhance the taste of vegetables. Young garlic arrows can be frozen for the future.
  4. If you add pottery A couple of egg whites whipped into a steep foam, meat products will be extremely lush. This trick is particularly useful for fishpot! Never use it. refrozen, even to make a cutlet. Often as it happens: a piece of thawed meat is left, why not hide it in the freezer again until better times? After all, any mince will go down, thinks the unfortunate mistress ... But no, don't do that. In twice frozen meat, there is not only no taste, but there is no benefit: the protein content tends to zero. Also, such a meat product is a fertile ground for the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms.

5. Best. chop-bar and vegetables on beer. Amazingly lush! You will need only flour, eggs, beer, salt and butter.

6. If you bake. bread-cakeBe sure to add a small stack of mankey to the dough: the bread will turn out dense and very successful.
  7. If you add a little lemon juice and salt to unsweetened yogurt, you will get exquisite yogurt. It goes well with vegetable salads and meat, you can also season yogurt with fruit salads.

8. Any vegetable salad will taste like a restaurant if added to it. vanilla! Who would have thought that vanilla goes well with vegetables, you need to check it out.
  9. A variety of ordinary pilaf, adding there pomegranate! Such an appetizing and festive dish you still need to look for.
  10. Grounded in a blender peanut And salt will improve the taste of vegetable dishes and make them more filling. The same can be done with walnuts.

11. Beating up squirrelsNever treat them rudely: this biscuit can come out unsuccessful! Do not beat the squirrels cold, let them stand for a couple of minutes at room temperature. Beat the proteins strongly, but do not overdo it: this can make the dough dry and grainy.
  12. Do not forget to add to pies and charlottes with apples, raspberries, oranges and currants. spice: cardamom, ginger, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. An even more fragrant charlotte will make cognac! A great idea is to cover the finished charlotte with whipped sugar proteins and bake, as they do with Easter cake.

I love it. cookeryInspiration to go to the kitchen and cook! Show your friends the article, some of these tricks will be for them an unexpected revelation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting