This mature woman eats a spoonful of honey with cinnamon every morning. The results are really amazing!

It may seem surprising, but such a sweet product as honey will help in your quest for harmony! You just need to start using it in a special way.

The secret of this active mixture is the effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Cinnamon honey They help cleanse the body of parasites and remove toxins. At first, from taking the remedy, the stomach loses weight, then everything else. The result was excellent, the waist narrowed after a week!

Cinnamon with honey for weight loss Ingredients
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 tbsp boiling water

Preparation
  1. Pour the cinnamon with boiling water and let it brew, covering the glass with a lid.

2. When the water cools, add honey and stir the drink. Let me brew the cinnamon-honey mixture for a few hours.

3. Take a drink twice a day: half a glass in the morning on an empty stomach and half a glass in the evening before going to bed.

Do not add any additional ingredients to this honey drink and follow the exact proportions specified in the recipe. It is very important that the honey you use is of good quality, bought from trusted people.

A miracle spice that burns fat, and honey, which stabilizes blood sugar levels, will help you accelerate your metabolism and bring weight back to normal. I have no regrets that I tried this recipe on myself – the effect is great! During the day you do not want to eat sweets, the stomach works perfectly, and the weight steadily decreases. Be sure to recommend the recipe to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting