You just need to drill a hole in the plastic. That's where the surprise was!

To be honest, I loved those chocolate eggs as a kid. The figures were so cute, and a sweet souvenir was given only on special occasions. Now parents have much more opportunities to please the baby “kinder surprise” than in those distant 90s.

The ideas presented are for adults, not for children! Justice triumphs, found a super-application of yellow plastic capsules. I'm crazy about the first idea!

Crafts from Kinder Surprise Practical ideas
  1. In a plastic testicle, it is convenient to wear headphones. They will not get confused, and will also be protected from moisture by sealed packaging!

2. You just need to drill holes in the miracle container, and the storage tank for toothpicks is ready!

3. Great advice for tourists! If you cut the grater from the side of the matchbox and paste inside a plastic egg, you get a waterproof box. Put a match inside and go camping!

4. In the lower part of the capsule, we make a hole with a drill.

I've got a Chop-Chop case ready! In case the cub decided to leave the delicacy for later: the candy will wait patiently in a sterile environment without hairs and dust. Kinder Surprise Egg Crafts They will be your child’s favorite, no doubt.

5. We make a bigger hole...

The toothbrush case is ready! That's the real thing.

6. Tiny holes can be made with a needle. The result is bright solo or pepperberry, which is convenient to take with you on a picnic!

7. Sticking a sharpener inside the capsule and making a hole equal to the diameter of a pencil from below, you will make a sharpener with a sawdust box! Here’s what you can do with a child.

Crafts from Kinder Surprise with their own hands They're so useful at home! But the capsules themselves are a find, they are convenient to store spices, beads, beads, various trifles that can easily get lost...

about:blank

Chocolate eggs with a toy inside have delighted children and adults since 1972. To get your own surprise, you don’t have to wait for every seventh egg. It is enough just to work with your own hands!

If you are fascinated by these ideas, show them to your loved ones. By reusing the plastic capsule, we are doing a good job and helping the environment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting