I can't recognize my house now! And all because of them...

Bottles with beer, milk, soda, mineral or carbonated water - on all of them we see metal and plastic covers - Sea of lids! They seem useless to us and are disposed of with the used bottle.

Man's skills are limitless! You may be surprised to learn about all the countless possibilities of these seemingly unnecessary items. After all, if you include fantasy, then you can make them very useful in the household and supercreative things. And sometimes you should not throw away what at first glance seems like garbage.

Editorial "So Simple!" I have prepared 16 reasonable ways for you. reuse from old bottles. After looking at these ideas, I asked everyone I knew to collect caps for me.

Crafts from bottle caps
  1. Flowers.
    Such flowers will be the highlight of any garden or even interior, regardless of the season. You will need: 7 covers, a branch and waterproof glue. Fix them together, forming an inflorescence in the form of chamomile, connect with a branch and “plant” a flower on a flowerbed, under a tree or along a path. For beauty, you can paint with acrylic paints.

2. Hanging bell
    Having collected a collection of bottle caps, you can create a colorful bell that will create interesting melodies, depending on the direction of the wind.

3. Creative tray
    A great way to decorate the tray with your own hands. It will become not only a useful household item, but also an original gift to a lover of beer and football.

4. Kitchen apron
    I particularly liked this idea. I did not expect to see such a decision! Originally, functionally, and most importantly, can give the working area a note of retro style.

5. Lampboard
    From white plastic stoppers, you can collect a plafond for a lamp, for example, for the veranda. Colored ones are suitable for finishing the garden table.

6. Candles.
    These cute little candles will add beauty to a romantic dinner, wedding or coffee table.

7. Decorative wreath
    If you already have an impressive collection of caps, you can select them by color and create a cute accessory for the front door.

8. Earrings
    Bottle lid earrings will be a great addition to your jewelry collection, as well as an interesting gift for friends!

9. necklace
    I was inspired by this idea! With the help of a chain, five iron covers, glue and acrylic paints, you can create an original necklace. In the summer with a denim outfit and sneakers will look very stylish.

10. Garden chair
    Sufficiently durable garden furniture will be made of strung on a thick line caps. The basis of such furniture - for example, a metal frame from a leaky folding chair.

11. Bench
    Ornament of multi-colored covers can be decorated with a garden table or bench.

12. Hot stands
    Decorate and at the same time protect the countertop with such unique stands. Ideal as a gift to friends who like to drink tea and coffee.

13. Organizer
    Do you like to create jewelry with your own hands? Make your job easier by making a convenient organizer. It's so simple!

14. Christmas decorations
    Well, isn't that the prettiest addition to your Christmas tree toy collection?

15. Bookmarking
    Are you an avid reader? Then this idea is for you! With this bookmark, you will never forget where you stopped reading.

16. Bright decor
    You can easily do this with your children. Just paint the caps with bright colors, choosing an interesting motif and decorate with such decorative icons: a countertop, a postcard or a gift box. It all depends on the approach and imagination!

Now you see what interesting, extraordinary and sometimes brilliant things come out of the lids of old bottles. Instead of throwing them in the trash and contributing to the ever-growing number of landfills, try collecting them and reusing them for creative projects to decorate and make your life easier.

Share this interesting and useful information with your friends. And if you’ve already tried to create something like this yourself, we’ll be glad to see your comment or photo!

Tags

See also

New and interesting