A day in the life of Turner borer

Place of my current work, I'll call a "plant." I'll start with the fact that in this factory for three dozen works, my father (a welder). And this factory, I went to him in the team with his brother. Just over a year we have worked in almost complete composition of the family. My brother and I have served as a fitter (each welder has to be a mechanic, my father, there were 3, and the third well, which is Lech Dad worked for many years)
And after I took 2nd place in the competition for the best locksmith plant (1 seat who has not got any! Why? Remained unknown), I was offered to change his profession to Locksmiths 5th grade at Turner borer. And of course I agreed. First of all it's fun, and secondly, the opportunity to develop in a different direction. For nearly two months I have been studying this new profession for me, learning how to say, I'm just working on it.
Let's start in order!

My morning started pretty early, for many it is a shocking figure 5.30am. In summer, it is already full of problems with the sunrise and the awakening does not occur, but the winter is more difficult.

Morning every person begins with a hike of sanitary facilities and describe the remarkable manipulation of personal hygiene I will not. We will not clog the ether is not relevant details =) I can only say that it takes me about 30 minutes.
The remaining 20 minutes before I dedicate breakfast.
And time is 6:20 - it's time to go. Of course, do not forget to kiss his beloved (even sleeping) my wife to check how are things with little son. Well, actually it is in their repertoire: D

I live in the Moscow region in Dolgoprudnyi. My wife and I moved here from Moscow after the wedding. And since our house is 3 km from the train / railway station, then I have three options how to get to it.
1) bus (an option which I never used in 2 years of living in this city) goes through the city and for longer time, if you go on foot
2) Bike (I use this option in the summer and only in good weather)
3) foot (this option and I use it almost always) I think an excellent compensation that do not do exercises in the morning: D 3km walk or run if late
6:45 to Moscow at this time to go work or school is not small people.

I need to drive 2 stations on time minutes 7.
And from the station to the entrance of the plant, too, about 7 minutes walk through the mall.

Tags

See also

New and interesting