My husband's business goes bust, makes me sell my apartment, and I'm raging.

The husband of our heroine today. burnout. Julia warned her husband that everything could end this way. But he kept taking risks by playing with fire. As a result, the family was in a broken trough. And now the man demands that his wife sells his one-bedroom apartment, which he rents out. Who is right in this story, we will understand further in the article.

My husband has always made a great living. So good that I could afford not to work at all. Of course, I took care of the house and the children (we have two), so I did not sit around all day. However, I also contributed money to the budget. I have a one-bedroom apartment that I bought before I married Dima.

We got married over 10 years ago. It’s a good time to know that you have the right person next to you. I love my husband as much as I ever did. But now in our family relations a serious crisis.

The problem is that Dima is bankrupt. His business has always brought great income. My husband had a decent number of employees. He paid them salaries and taxes on time. But a couple of years ago things started to get worse. I used to say that it’s easier to close a business than to pull it from the bottom.

But Dima wouldn't listen. He borrowed money from his friends, and then things got better. And then it all happened again. But I always knew I could be sure of the money my tenants were paying me. The amount is not much, but it is better than nothing.

I can now say with certainty that my husband’s business has failed. He must pay with suppliers, for rent of the premises is also put up a round bill. They were able to pay their last salaries and say goodbye to them. All we have to do is sit at the broken trough and wait for a miracle.

My husband recently told me it was time to sell my house. They say that with the money we received, we will be able to pay off all our debts and think about what to do next. But I'm not happy with that. We have two children who are not even 15 years old.

I need some kind of guarantee, in case what happens, and there's another apartment. I don't want to sell a house I've had so much trouble buying. Just because I'm not working now doesn't mean I didn't do it before I met Dima.

My husband resents me to the point of impossibility. He believes that all family problems should be solved together, otherwise what is the point in such a family? It scares me because I love my husband. I do not want to sell my apartment and I will not. There must be another way out!

Moreover, I have long warned my husband that he risks being left with nothing. Then he would not listen to me, he would always rest and say that he knew better. So what do we have in the end? Why should I sacrifice my home for very vague prospects? I don’t know exactly how much debt we are talking about! My husband doesn't tell me, he's probably afraid.

I don't know what to do next. Time passes and the problem is not solved. Our financial cushion is not eternal. Children are a constant expense. I’m used to living without denying myself anything.

I'm ready to go to work, it's not a problem. But the husband doesn't want to work for his uncle. He has his own business, his own business. When I offer him a simple job in the office or something, he makes a big deal. I force him to work where he doesn’t want to. But Dima is not even trying to find something that will suit him.

Thinking of picking up the kids and moving into my apartment. And let the husband understand himself and think what to do. I can't solve his own problems for him.

In this story, I can understand both the main character and her wife. He wants his wife to help him because they are one family. And she is not ready to risk everything and lose at least some guarantee that in case of which she will be able to use her apartment or money from its sale.

I think the couple should sit down and have a normal conversation, because I have the impression that they have not been able to do this for a long time. And the problem is complicated by the fact that they do not have much time.

I wonder what you would do if you were Julia.

Tags

See also

New and interesting