Father locked up in Daughter's Room 1 for a long year and another 6 months! Build...

Every girl dreams of her own magical kingdom. I always wanted a tree house! It is a pity that my parents were not at all up to this. This girl was incredibly lucky: her dream came true!

The creative father decided to create a very special room for his daughter. Working in the field of video games, the man developed his imagination and came up with something really interesting.

Designing a room for a girl
  1. This is what the children's room looked like before the remodeling. It's kind of boring, I hate those white walls!

2. Daddy's crazy project started with the usual rough drawing.

3. And here is the layout of the future beautiful room, on which Dad spent 18 months and almost 4,000 euros. But nothing is pathetic for a daughter!

4. My father calculated every nuance. Men’s approach to business does not tolerate sins!

5. This is how the iron frame of the structure looks.

6. A thin wire mesh is pulled over an iron frame. The girl's eyes are burning with the anticipation of magic!

7. The tree begins to take on its usual shape. To ensure that the children's room was well protected, the father paid a lot of attention to fire safety.

8. The tree is completely covered with papier-mache. We can start drawing!

9. Dad tried to give the tree a natural look: even moss looks like real.

10. Take a closer look: the daughter is already sitting in a tree, absolutely happy. This place comes from the most beautiful childhood dreams!

11. There is even a bird on a branch. A little room for a girl. It is decorated with many interesting details.

12. Nice butterflies in the tree. Dad thought it all out!

13. Magical things in the children's room - a good help for the development of children's imagination.

14. Just breath takes away from such beauty!

15. In such a room you want to believe in everything good and enjoy every day. If there was a Father of the Year award, this man would definitely get it!

16. It’s great that children’s dreams come true! So wonderful. Interior of a child's room for a girl I want to show all the parents...

I never stop dreaming, although my age is no longer a child. Share this inspirational story with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting