The shameless mother-in-law immediately asked the future daughter-in-law an uncomfortable question, but she did not expect such an answer.

During the meeting, the future mother-in-law put Vika in an awkward position. She put pressure on the patient, asking the girl only one tricky question. She knew that sooner or later the truth would have to be told. But she didn't think the response would be like that. What happened in the life of Victoria and how this story ended, read further in the article.

The awkward position of Vic and Sergey met by accident. He went to visit his old friend and helped the girl carry the packages to the entrance. It turned out that she lives on the same floor as Kostya.

A momentary meeting wrapped the guy warm. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and forgot what it was like. The separation was loud and unpleasant. The former cheated on him, and now Sergey looks at others with fear.

But there was something special about Vicky's look. It's so attractive and kind. The hero decided at all costs to meet again with a neighbor of a friend. He learned from him when Vic usually comes home from work. Like a schoolboy, Seryozha guarded a girl at a stop. She was dragging heavy bags again.

"Let me help you," the hero suggested. "Ah, it's you again." I will be very grateful to you, the radiant girl replied. When she opened the door, a little girl of five or six ran up to the door. "Yay, you came!" I missed you so much. Did you bring anything delicious? the child asked in a loud voice.

"Nothing this time, I'm sorry," Vika replied sadly. But Seryozha seemed to know that his plan would work. He said he had candy and sweet donuts with him. The guy took them out and handed them to the girl. Vika, spreading his mouth in surprise, immediately said: "Well, if this is the case, come for tea."

So began a new chapter in the life of Vicki and Sergey. The guy is not confused that his potential girlfriend already has a daughter. Things happen in life! He's too fond of Vick. Like him, though. They agreed on the next meeting, and soon their relationship reached a new level.

Six months later, Sergey decided to introduce Vick to his parents. They were very strict and conservative people. That's why the guy was slow. My mother had to move away from the past.

Vika came to the family dinner with little Anya. She immediately noticed the outrage in the eyes of Galina Stepanovna. But the woman silently greeted the guests and immediately carried the girl away with drawing.

Seryozha’s mother tried to put Vika in an awkward position with tricky questions. But the guy did everything possible to protect his girlfriend from the attacks of relatives. He recently proposed his hand and heart to Vick. And just that night, he was going to tell his parents.

After dinner Galina Stepanovna began to clean the plates. Vika volunteered to help her. When they were in the kitchen together, the future mother-in-law asked the girl only one question: “Vica, dear, where did you get such a grown daughter at your age?” ?

Victoria was only 22 years old, and she looked even younger. She knew she would be asked that question sooner or later. He said, “I am not my daughter.” She's my sister. Our parents passed away when Anyuta was very young. I did replace her mother.”

Galina Stepanovna was speechless. She began apologizing, wiping away tears. And Vika continued, I don't specifically tell guys I'm not Ani's mom. It's kind of a test. And, as you can see, very often young people do not pass it. But your son is different. He loves my sister sincerely, I see that.

Mama Seryozha began to cry more than before, which greatly touched Vika. They came to the living room burrowed, but so happy. After learning about the wedding, Sergey’s parents were very happy. I think the family dinner was a success.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Never judge people based on their first impression. And, of course, do not ask an unfamiliar person inconvenient and tactful questions. This will immediately undermine the potential trust between you. Fortunately, in the case of Vicki and her future mother-in-law, everything went well and ended on a positive note.

What did this story teach you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting