When to plant winter garlic in 2022 to get a large harvest

Good. winter-garlic This is a real wand in any kitchen and even the key to the success of our good health. This culture is quite unpretentious, with the cultivation of which any gardener can cope!

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you when. garlic in 2022 to get a big harvest. Little tricks for big heads!

In the northern regions, the planting of winter garlic begins in September, and in the southern planting time can occur in early November, so look for yourself. Landing times for each region are different, I focus on the weather forecast - 2-3 weeks before the onset of a stable minus (day and night).

According to folk signs, the best time for planting winter garlic - front. Planted these days, a spicy vegetable will give a large harvest. But this sign is more suitable for residents of the middle lane.

Experts advise to plant winter garlic waning moonWhen the night light passes through the fertile zodiac signs.

According to the lunar calendar of gardeners, landing days winter garlic in 2022: 6, 9, 13-15, 18-20, 29-30 September; 1-3, 7-8, 11-12, 16-17, 23-24, 26-30 October; 3-4, 12-14, 20-23, 25-27 November; 1, 5-6, 9-11, 17-22, 24, 27 December.

Prohibited days for landing: 7, 8, 10, 26 September; 4-6, 9, 25 October; 8, 24, 28-29 November; 8, 23, 25-26 December.

It is better if tomatoes, cucumbers, legumes grew in the garden before garlic. Also, good precursors of garlic can be early cabbage, squash, pumpkin. In this case, the soil for garlic will be maximum saturated with organic fertilizers.

In places that were occupied under potatoes or onions, it is not worth planting garlic. This is due to the fact that between these cultures there is a high risk of “exchanging” diseases. You should also not plant winter garlic on areas where manure was introduced this year.

Find it in your precinct. fertile with normal or low acidity. Make a bed on the sunny side, positioning it from north to south. At the same time, the very bed for planting garlic should be prepared at least 2 weeks in order for the land to settle.

We select the planting material carefully. Garlic heads should be large and dense, without damage. Remember that the better and larger the teeth, the larger the garlic will grow. Be sure to remove the donze from the teeth for better rooting.

Make holes in the ground at a distance of 10-12 centimeters from each other. Depth of landing It should be 3 heights of garlic. That's about 8 to 10 centimeters.

When planting, in no case should garlic be pressed or twisted, as it can be injured.

We close the landings with earth - we do not tamper. After planting garlic on top, you can mulch with grass, a good solution will be to sow mustard, which should be left until spring. This is done so that the garlic does not freeze and does not weather the moisture.

Do not forget to update the planting material annually, for this you need to remove the garlic seeds and plant sowing (this is garlic grown from seeds).

I also suggest to get acquainted with the rules of planting winter onions in the autumn. A bow planted by the winter method is less susceptible to ailments and shooting!

Good winter garlic is fine, but I will also try to plant winter onions this year, more green in the form of dill, onions. I will also try some flowers. For example, lavender, dolphinium and stonebreaking.

They also say that you can sow biennials and annuals, but they will be smaller than from seedlings, I will think about it. This autumn I will try to plant tulips for the first time. I ordered them for the promotion, though only yellow ones got, but, as I wanted, a variety of "Darwin tulips" (they do not need to be often dug out).

What do you eat in the winter except garlic? I would love to read about your experience. fall-landing!

Tags

See also

New and interesting