How to identify a lazy housewife at first sight

A lazy woman is one who chooses herself and her desires instead of turning into a “slave” who constantly washes, cleans and cooks, like an electrician. Yes, imperfect, a little lazy, but happy. But my friend Tonya thinks that being lazy is bad and shameful.

“From the doorstep of the house I can determine what kind of mistress the house is. I only come to visit in white socks. After the visit, you can see how clean the house was! she says.

Today's edition. "Site" share a list of things that point to laziness mistresses. The apartment absorbs the mood of all family members!

The first thing that catches the eye from the door is a mountain of shoes. Especially if it is dirty and sloppy thrown near the boards or closet. Well, if even on the hanger hung overhead things and packages, then this is already a full bouquet of untidyness there. And the cherry on the cake. rug. All this gives off a bad mistress.

“Move on, look at the doors. And both the entrance and the interior! – says the friend. “Very often the doors are in greasy stains at the hands. It often happens that the floors are clean, and with door handles there is a clear miss. A good hostess always wipes these polluted places with a cloth! – Tonya shared her opinion with me.

Now we go into the bathroom and look at the taps. They often remain droplets of water, which then dry up and are visible on the plumbing. If you do not wash the faucet, a white coating appears. That means there's a slob in the house.

Mirrors, especially in the same bathrooms, are also clogged regularly. You should wipe them at least once every 2 days, but lazy housewives do not exactly do this.

Windows, or rather textiles on them, also gives sloppy. The lazy hostess remembers laundry Only twice a year: somewhere in September, with the arrival of the first cold snaps, and with warming in the spring.

Tulles and curtains should be washed at least once every 2 months, since a lot of dust is collected on textiles. And we often touch the curtains with our hands, which are also not always perfectly clean.

Sloppy and lazy will not wash the curtains so often, because then they still need to be ironed and hung back on the eave. That's too much trouble!

Faded houseplants and dust on bookshelves are some of the most striking indicators that a woman in the house bypasses cleaning. Lazy women try not to pay attention to dust and dried flowers.

They put their own comfort first. Regular cleaning does not make sense. Although you can get rid of the same dust on the shelves, even using a regular vacuum cleaner.

Now the apogee is dirty. screen. Usually, the screen is not wiped often. Therefore, there you can find stains, divorces and other contamination. Although, in fact, you can remove all these specks and specks of dust even with an ordinary napkin.

I also suggest you learn how to turn cleaning into a joyful and easy task. Find your place for every thing!

I have 2 cats, a dog and a lot of hair in my house, because animals tend to shed. And even 2 times a day cleaning does not help. But I'm also happy! And I know I'm not a perfect hostess, but I don't live for anyone, but for myself and my family.

I think it's important to be pure, not clean-up. What do you think? What does the term “lazy woman” mean to you: is it good or bad?

Tags

See also

New and interesting