Inna noticed a strange envelope at the door, she did not know how her life would change after that.

Nice envelope. It can hold a lot of things. For example, a letter from the heart of a person. Or the utterly terrible news. But why put it in such an envelope? What is the secret message left without the address and name of the recipient? Inna found out about this.

Peels Beautiful envelope Couple Inna and Nikita long been fractured. The couple had no children, and the general life over time brought all the romance to naught. No matter how hard the girl tried, her husband did not respond to her attempts to get closer. Inna tried to get her husband out for walks, dates, rest. Nikita was always cold and silent. Every day, month, year, Inna realized that her husband had another woman on the side.

But Inna could not understand why Nikita would not leave her. divorce. They do not have children, so the procedure can be done quickly. In addition, the common property is not so much. It would not be possible to share huge fortunes. The family lived in a two-room apartment Inna, which she got from her grandmother long before the wedding.

Over time, Inna despaired and somehow already got used to the fact that she and her husband look more like neighbors or old friends than a couple of spouses. Relatives may suspect something, but Inna and Nikita tried not to talk about their problems in public. Only her best friend Inna Vasilisa knew about the bad news. The girl has repeatedly stated that it is Inna that should break this vicious circle.

“What are you waiting for? While he and his mistress are staying in your apartment? Inna, you're like a child, really. Show your strength. Pack his things and leave him in the hallway. Let your Nikita suffer and suffer. You think I don't see how you've changed? It's like you burned out inside. All that's left is the shell. What a nightmare, Vasilisa emotionally reasoned when she and Inna chatted in a cozy restaurant.

To be honest, there is one man at work. He's pretty interesting, Inna's unpretentious beginning. But that's all Vasilisa needed. She immediately found out that Inna's colleague's name was Anton, a man divorced and also without children. According to Inna, Anton once again treats her to lunch or coffee, funny jokes, trying to invite her to dinner.

Peels Tipping Point Thanks to Vasilisa Inn's Persuasion date Anton. The evening passed so fast as if the couple had returned to their teenage years. They discussed almost all the topics that exist on this earth. Anton joked a lot, but as it turned out, he also divorced because of marital infidelity. Inna was scared to admit that she had never felt as happy as she is now.

The woman returned home but did not find her husband. I remembered he wasn't there yesterday. She had no idea where he was or who he was with. Inna grinned bitterly: "It seems that it is really time to put an end to this." But there was no sadness in the woman's soul. It seemed to her that there was no feeling between her and Nikita for a long time.

In the morning, a woman was going to work and saw some movement in the yard of her house. An unknown person put something near the front door, called it and ran away. Inna carefully looked out the window, but on the threshold was only lying. beautiful. The lady opened it and turned away from what she saw.

The last letter Inna received, of course, from the mistress Nikita. A certain Marina asked forgiveness for everything, because she is no longer among the living. It turns out that Nikita gave birth to a daughter, but the man began to cheat on her too. Marina said that she can no longer fight a terrible disease.

“I know this sounds crazy, but please take care of my children. I am an orphan, I have no relatives, and Nikita never became my husband. The orphans are my eldest son Vitya and daughter from Nikita Margarita. He is a completely stupid womanizer, unable to help in any way. I beg you, Innochka, do not leave my children to their fate. I feel like you're a good woman. I leave all the necessary information and bow to you to the ground.”

Beautiful envelope with a secret The sudden news about the replenishment Inna shared with Anton. But surprisingly, he took the news positively and with a smile. “There will be a big family. That's good. You were sent to these children like an angel. I do not think it is worth refusing.” On that day Nikita gathered his things and left without saying goodbye. Just a cowardly escape from another responsibility.

Peels Anton and Inna found children in the boarding school, which mentioned in the letter. The children were quite calm, intelligent and very well-mannered. They said that during the last meeting with her mother, she promised that Aunt Inna would take them to her place. "Mommy said you were her friend," little Margot said quietly. Inna burst into tears and embraced these unfortunate children. Perhaps Anton was right when he said that Inna would become an angel for Viti and Daisy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting