The husband begs to take with him on vacation mother-in-law, sure that the rest will be overshadowed

Tamara dreamed of seafaring since the beginning of this year. Making plans, choosing a resort and a hotel, looking for a new swimsuit. It seemed that nothing could spoil such a joyous event. However, the heroine’s husband had completely different plans. What caused a serious quarrel between the spouses and whether they will go on vacation together, read further in the article.

Family vacation on the sea I imagined so. My husband and I are going abroad for a week. We live in a comfortable hotel, in the evenings we eat in a restaurant and just enjoy life.

It may seem like I want too much. But in fact, I have been dreaming about this holiday for several years. In January, she began planning her trip. The last time we rested was 3 years ago. My sons were still quite small then. It was more than rest.

Since then, I have vowed that until Dimka and Pasha grow up, I will not sit on a plane with them. And this long-awaited moment has come! I already chose a hotel, and I looked at the tickets, and bought a new swimsuit. What could possibly ruin such a welcome vacation?

Of course, husband! He recently said we should take his mother with us this time. They said they took mine last time. So now is the time for your mother-in-law to rest properly. But why should I tolerate the company of Larisa Rudolfovna for a week?

No, don't think about it, our relationship is not bad. Well, how good they can be between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. But I absolutely do not want to rest with this person. And even more so to pay for this pleasure!

When my husband told me about it, I got very angry. He didn't care about my arguments. You shouldn't, because he should listen to what I'm saying. The fact is that last time our children were only 3 years old.

I didn’t just call my mother to go to the sea and buy. I used her as a babysitter. She took care of her grandchildren while my husband and I were resting. My mother is calm and balanced, she will never say an extra word, she will not fit with stupid advice either.

In general, it is near comfortable and comfortable. And Dimka and Pashka from grandmother are delighted. Everyone was fine. Although my mother looked after her grandchildren, she also rested. I had time to lie on the beach so that I completely burned.

Taking your mother-in-law with you means dooming yourself to a boring and exhausting vacation. She won't care about her grandchildren. And their relationship is, to put it mildly, strained. I am sure that Dima and Pasha will be hysterical, although they are already quite large.

Larisa Rudolfovna does not tolerate children's crying in the spirit. She'll start telling you how much her head hurts. In general, the woman is nervous. Everyone should be around her and solve her problems. It pisses me off!

I don’t know what to do or how to solve this problem. I had a fight with my husband. I haven't spoken for the second day. He talks about his mother as if he had already promised her in advance without consulting me. I wouldn’t be surprised if that happened!

If he wants to go on vacation with his mom so badly, let him go without me. I'll have a great time with my sons. I can take my mom, too. We will have a quiet and friendly trip. I'm going to gather my spirit and tell him that!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? If the relationship between Tamara and her wife were really strong, they would hardly quarrel over her mother-in-law. Perhaps the problem is much more serious than just a family holiday at sea. A woman can be right. And her husband had already decided with his mother, promising her that she would go on vacation with them.

But it was actually a lot more complicated. The heroine wants to relax in the circle of his closest people: his wife and children. It's her legal right. It is very important to take into account each other’s wishes. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting