Old summer clothes that Europeans will never wear, and we still wear

There are things that never lose relevance, but some wardrobe items are hopelessly outdated. And a couple of these things are firmly entrenched in our wardrobes. Often we become attached to convenient things and do not notice that they have long been on the list of anti-trends. Today we are talking about what things Europeans have long said goodbye to and we should also go. We also know what to wear in summer and autumn.

Editorial "Site" I have a short list of anti-trends and their stylish alternatives.

I immediately want to note that this list is not the ultimate truth. If you like to wear any of these things, then wear them. We believe that clothing should be comfortable. If you are interested in trends, then take a look at this list of outdated things.

Since school, we have been used to tight-fitting strict shirts and for some reason we still wear them. It may seem like a good option for an office outfit. But these shirts should only be in old school photos. In a modern wardrobe, it is better to replace them with free-cut shirts. Oversize in the male style is a fashion trend for many seasons in a row.

Sometimes designers in an effort to make things more feminine create something strange. Like shorts with a big bow. Such shorts are suitable only for children, they at least look funny there. It is better to replace them with something more refined. For example, Bermuda, which is held in trends for several seasons in a row. They will fit stylishly in both office and everyday image.

GettyImages Trousers with lamps What can I say? These pants were probably never in fashion. It is better to choose some bright costume pants. They can be combined with anything, they look as stylish as possible. In addition, you can always pick them up by figure and fit into any image.

GettyImages Motley floral dresses Our ladies love colorful dresses with floral prints. But such outfits do not look as stylish as it may seem. The abundance of flowers adorns few. It is better to choose a monochrome maxi length dress. These dresses are popular this season. They look impressive and expensive even without much effort. Add to this dress shoes in heels and a couple of jewelry - the evening image is ready.

GettyImages buttoned jeans skirt At zero, such skirts were insanely popular. However, they no longer look so amazing. However, denim skirts themselves do not lose relevance, you just need to choose a model. In fashion, a minimalist cut without unnecessary accessories. This season, midi or maxi skirts are trending.

GettyImages Now you know which things to retire and what to wear in the summer instead. All these trends are relevant for the coming autumn. It is also worth taking care to choose stylish shoes. I hope all our advice will help you. What do you think about modern trends?

Tags

See also

New and interesting