Young drivers do not understand why experienced drivers carry lemons in the car

People who drive cars have their own world. They know all sorts of unusual life hacks for a car, they have their own superstitions, and the uninitiated have no access to this world. At least that's what I did with my dad. For example, I couldn't figure out why he was carrying lemons in his car. He only shrugged off, saying a piece of lemon could save a life.

It was only when I got my own car that he opened the veil of secrecy for me. I am happy to take his advice and share it with you. It could really save a life!

Always before a long trip, my father bought a lemon and took it with him on the road. And as I learned later, many experienced motorists do the same. I thought it was for a nice smell in the car, because citrus fruits smell good. But lemon is not needed for smell, but for consumption.

Any driver knows the difficulty that comes with a long trip: fatigue. Driving is quite monotonous, you start to get tired and fall asleep. Of course, you can turn up the volume of the player or start a conversation with the passenger. But sometimes it doesn't help either. If there is a long way to go and there is nowhere to rest, you can just eat a piece of lemon. He'll give you a boost. Fatigue will subside, and a couple of hours you can sit behind the wheel.

His father said that it saved him many times when he had to go far alone. I mean, it's a very interesting method. It helps me, too.

What about the smell? We talked about the smell in the car, let's figure out how to improve it, since lemon is not for this. And indeed, it is better not to lay out lemon slices in the cabin. maybe at first there will be a good smell, but when it sours, it will be unpleasant. So what do we do?

Of course, you can buy special flavors for the machine. They work well, though not for long. The best for the car is the smell of needles, lemon or something like sea freshness. They all invigorate and well mask unpleasant smells.

You can also make home flavorings. In some bag put cotton candy and splash there a few drops of your favorite essential oil. That's enough for a long time.

If the task is to remove the unpleasant smell and excess moisture, then ordinary soda will help to cope well. Put it in a capron sock or bag, leave it in the car overnight. There will be no odor in the morning. Approximately the same properties has flavored sea salt. You can sprinkle it in bags and spread it in the cabin. Then there will be a double effect: a fresh aroma will replace the unpleasant smell.

These are the tricks of motorists you learned today. I hope these simple tips will help you. Drive carefully and take care of yourself!

Tags

See also

New and interesting