My mother-in-law handed me her signature cucumber recipe, as soon as I became her daughter-in-law, I cook it so to this day.

My mother-in-law gave me the recipe for cucumbers with ketchup chili. My husband and I got married in the summer. A few days later she came to visit us. Almost from the doorstep, she solemnly handed me a cut piece from the newspaper on which the recipe was written. She also brought a bucket of cucumbers to the load. It was said that my husband likes such cucumbers very much, because they shared with me almost a family way of cooking.

After she left, I looked at this bucket of cucumbers, at my husband, who sat embarrassed at the table. Then I handed him this cherished leaf and offered to do conservation, since we now have cucumbers. It’s been 9 years and we’re still doing the same thing. Well, like we do, it's mostly my husband, and I'm just giving valuable instructions. Today I am happy to share this recipe with you.

Cucumber Recipe with Chili Ketchup Ingredients for Marinade
  • 1 liter of water
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 1 pack of ketchup

The ingredients
  • cucumber
  • dill
  • garlic
  • horse-leaf
  • laurel
  • pepper-pea

Preparation
  1. First I wash, dry and sterilize the jars. I take small liter so that they eat in a couple of days and do not stand open for a long time.

2. Then lay on the bottom of the cans in turn horseradish leaves, dill, garlic, bay leaves and black pepper. Of course, horseradish leaves and dill must be washed before that, and garlic cleaned. You can put whole teeth. Then put the cucumbers in the jars.

3. Then you have to boil the marinade. Mix all the ingredients and boil. This marinade is enough for 5 liters of cans, and you already calculate the amount you need.

4. Hot marinade, fill the cucumbers, twist the lids. Banks wrap and leave to cool for at least a day. Then keep it in a cool place.

What to say, I love this recipe for cucumbers with chili ketchup. They are just amazing: very crispy and sharp. As it turns out, my husband is doing an amazing conservation. I only have enough to cover the baked pepper for the winter. I recommend a try!

Have you already made cucumbers for the winter?

Tags

See also

New and interesting