I was not surprised to see that the house ran out of bread, hastily prepared an edible pot.

When my husband and I were on vacation last year, we tried a very interesting dish - roasted in bread. We really liked it. When we got back from vacation, I decided to do something similar at home. In fact, the recipe for hot pots is quite simple. And I suggest you try making it.

Editorial "Site" He shares an unusual recipe. You will definitely want to repeat this masterpiece!

Pot-fry recipe Ingredients for dough
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 4 tbsp sour cream
  • 4 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 100g margarine

Filling ingredients
  • 300g meat
  • 300g potatoes
  • 100g pod beans
  • bulb
  • carrot
  • tomato
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • tasteful
  • fryer

Preparation
  1. Let's make the dough for our edible pot first. Margarine or butter is sprinkled in a water bath until soft. Stir with the flour. Add some sour cream, too, salty. Last one, add mayonnaise. Of course, it is better to prepare homemade mayonnaise. Mix the dough and send it to the fridge for half an hour.

2. We'll do the stuffing. As for meat, both pork and beef are suitable. You can even have chicken if you want a lighter roast. Cut the meat in medium pieces and roast in vegetable oil to the crust. Then add the crushed onions and grated carrots.

3. A little toasted vegetables, pour a glass of water into the pan. Add salt and spices. Carcasses another 10 minutes. Then add the sliced tomatoes and pod beans. Tomi a little longer.

4. Back to the test. Divide it into two parts: bigger and smaller. Save the smaller part for the lid. The second roll roll with a roller and put in a form lubricated with oil. Make high sides.

5. Chop the potatoes in cubes and lay a pot on the bottom, grease with sour cream and salti. Then pour inside the contents of the pan, first draining the broth. It only needs to be added two spoons. Cover the pot with the second part of the dough and send it to the oven for an hour. You can smear it with egg yolk on top. You can serve in the form of a cake or remove the lid from the dough and serve in an edible pot. The second option is more spectacular.

This dish should be cooked at least once. Of course, it will take a little tinkering, but it is worth it. The hot is delicious and unusual. A great dish to surprise guests or please yourself on a special day.

By the way, you can easily experiment with filling options: instead of pod beans, you can take mushrooms or something to your taste. I hope the pot roast recipe stays in your cookbook.

Would you try that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting