I gave my employees a cereal cucumber at work, they offered me a great recipe for preservation.

Why sometimes salty or pickled cucumber? What's going wrong? After all, the point of any pickles is that they are stored long enough. And canned vegetables kept the usual shape and taste, were crispy and appetizing. Unfortunately, there are also unfortunate cases. How can we avoid such disappointment?

Cucumbers are soft to start with. sort out cucumbers. Some are not intended for conservation at all. If possible, it is better to ask about the properties of cucumbers from the seller. When they are purchased on the market. And it does not hurt to get acquainted with such information on thematic sites on the Internet. To understand the varieties of cucumbers yourself, if you buy them in the supermarket.

It is also important to choose as much as possible. pickles And literally roll them right away, pickle them, preserve them. They can stay in the water for some time without harming themselves, but it is better not to stretch this time. Otherwise, vegetables will definitely become less elastic, crispy, fresh.

The correct recipe is very carefully to take what number You put it in every cucumber jar. Some housewives believe that the fault is insufficient gramming of salt. Or the fact that you can not use iodized salt, or salt with other additives.

Try it. refine and recheck the recipe. Maybe there was a mistake indeed. In addition, you can add a spoonful of "white" for reliability. And build on top of each jar of cucumbers a kind of oppression. As soon as you finish filling the jar with cucumbers, add a nut leaf, oak, horseradish. They will help to make sure that all cucumbers are immersed in brine.

Our subscriber Varvara reasoned as follows: “I personally preserve cucumbers if I am sure of their complete environmental friendliness.” Now almost every vegetable or fruit has a huge amount of nitrates. Because nothing is properly stored. And if it is stored, it does not taste as much as we would like.”

At one time I bought a special device to fix the presence of nitrates in vegetables. Very useful thing, always helps. I always use it, and it has never let me down. And to natural cucumbers in jars I add more garlic and greens. I use horseradish leaves, dill, currant leaves, mustard grains.”

And is there an option to save the situation when cucumbers have already been in banks? Let’s say the hostess has a suspicion that vegetables can be extremely soft. In this case, you can try. flip overSome time after the canning. So the brine will be distributed as evenly as possible, washing each cucumber.

It is also not recommended to fill each jar with cucumbers to the end. It is best to leave only a little space there so that the brine can circulate freely In a jar and salting vegetables. Be sure to add the root of the horseradish. It should also help ensure that cucumbers are hard and crispy.

It seems that with the number of spices and the correctness of the ingredients figured out. There is even a hint of how to visually see conservable cucumbers. They should be burly, slightly even thorny. Cucumbers that have a smoother shell are best sent to a salad.

We understand that every hostess can boast of the abundance of their cookery. If you have one, share it with our subscribers. Conservation season is in full swing, you need to be as savvy as possible in this topic. Tell me how you struggle with low-quality vegetables and conservation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting