I finally got a delicious homemade sausage, sharing a good recipe.

I have long wanted to make homemade chicken sausages, but it was not what I expected. They were either too dry or too fresh. But I finally found a good recipe. The sausages turned out to be delicious, tender and very juicy. That's it!

Editorial "Site" She shares with you a recipe for homemade sausages and an unusual way to cook them.

Homemade chicken sausages Ingredients
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 2 tbsp semolina
  • 1 tbsp milk powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • tasteful

Preparation
  1. Let's do the vegetables first. Onions and garlic finely cut, carrots rub on a medium grater. Roast them in a small amount of vegetable oil until golden.

2. Chicken breast shredded in a meat grinder or in a blender.

3. In the bowl, mix the resulting mince, eggs, milk powder and mancu. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste. I added some more dried dill. Then add the roasted vegetables. Mix homogeneous mince. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.

4. Take the parchment and cut it into small squares. In the middle of the square, put about 2 spoons of minced meat. Put a piece of hard cheese. Then carefully wrap the mince so that the cheese is inside. From this number of ingredients, 8 sausages are obtained.

5. Tightly twist the sausage into parchment and wrap the edges. Roast in a dry pan on both sides. Then add water so that the sausages are half in it. Cover the lid and cook for about 15 minutes on low heat. Turn around and serve hot on the table!

Homemade chicken sausages are delicate and aromatic. Thanks to the cheese inside, they are not as dry as they usually are. Of course, it is possible without cheese, if there is a need to make them less caloric. But I think it tastes better. If you cook some light vegetable salad, you will get a hearty and healthy dinner or lunch.

Children eat them with great joy. Even if they are far from the taste of shops, but they are many times more useful. We hope you appreciate this recipe and it will linger in your cookbook.

Tags

See also

New and interesting