A local handsome man brought some pigalica to the village and announced that she was his wife.

Sometimes you get so tired of this news feed. She's alone. Scandals, Star Divorces and Politics. I want to go back to my childhood: remember how people live in the village. I remember my grandmother reading stories at night. Can I tell you a story today, too? There is a lot of truth in it, but there is a bit of magic.

How people live in the village Lived was a big village Sasha's boyfriend. He was a handsome and hardworking young man. He lived to be 20 years old and joined the army. Their unit was sent to the heart of the country for training. Colonel, whose Alexander served as a driver, sent the boy to the other side of the river on a special mission.

In the house behind the river lived an old woman, she had to be warned that the house will soon be demolished, and on this place will build a training ground for exercises. Sanya approached the case responsibly: he took all the documents with him, knocked politely and came in. Inside he saw a little grandmother and a girl next to her. She stood with her back to him.

Turning around, she immediately smiled at a stranger. Saska's heart missed a few beats. The huge eyes of the rusty-haired lady made him forget why he actually appeared. Somehow, the guy quickly reported the situation. The grandmother nodded understandingly and said that within a week she would move to the village with her son.

Her granddaughter helped her to collect things, and Alexander was standing by. He couldn't. let Rita out. Margarita turned out to be a very gentle and kind girl. Outwardly she was very ordinary, but Alexander could not take his eyes off her.

Sympathy was mutual, and the boy returned to his village with his wife. Initially, the family was critical of such a hasty decision, but over time rita I fixed it. Even classmate Sasha, in love with him, became Margarita a good friend.

Five years later, the couple baby. Mom and dad loved the baby. For her birthday, they prepared a special gift: a trip to the sea. The girl could not calm down, so impatiently waiting for the desired date.

By the way, Rita has never seen the sea either. It conquered her immediately. This smell, huge waves, the taste of salt on the lips. On the last day of the trip, the young mother decided to swim and say goodbye to the sea until the next time. Unfortunately, the water was already cool, and the wind is not weak.

Red cat with blue eyes Sasha then almost for the first time angry with his wife: she climbed out of the water all trembled, but satisfied. On the train, Rita coughed a lot, and her daughter and husband looked anxiously at her smiling mother. It came to the hospital: the cough did not stop. There, Rita confessed to her husband that she had already felt the same as a child. Only here. Her grandmother came out that time.

Apparently, Marguerite felt something special. She called her husband and said, She'll be gone soon. He shrugged off and decided that his wife just too fever rose, so she does not understand what she says. Rita pulled her beloved by the sleeve and whispered that she would always watch him with her daughter. In the morning, my beloved wife and mother were gone.

It's been six months. Alexander went with his daughter to a nearby store to buy groceries. On the way back, they got attached. redhead. She sat on her doorstep and did not want to leave. Sasha already wanted to kick out the animal, but the daughter suddenly noticed that The cat's eyes are blue. Just like my mom...

Tags

See also

New and interesting