A friend laughed in my face and said that no one needs women over 40.

It is interesting how the psychology of a man is revealed in a relationship with a woman of 45 years. Some discover real heroes, others, on the contrary, lose all faith in their abilities. What influences this and what nuances do not give rest to a man dating a lady of Balzac age?

It would seem that we have long lived in a progressive society where there is no place to indulge stereotypes. However, even now, many continue to support the idea that free women in their 40s will inevitably face loneliness and disappointment in life.

My friends and I have been talking about this recently. Girls, of course, expressed the opinion that the idea of “losing fit for relationships” by women after 40 years is complete nonsense. Some guys decided to keep quiet about it. And one friend considered it his duty to convince the ladies of their wrongness.

“What good is it for an accomplished man to waste time in such a relationship?” It is obvious that the union with a younger individual has more advantages and prospects for development!

The main argument of Kohli was the assumption of the impossibility of procreation with a woman who reached the Balzac family. “Even if we consider the option with medical help in solving this issue, there are still many nuances that make us abandon this fate,” he chuckled.

“Among other things, you have to adjust in such relationships all the time. Women aged 45+ are too demanding and uncompromising. It is impossible to surprise them and very difficult to please. The standards are too high.

It's about young girls. You brought her 101 roses, and she's in seventh heaven. She's happy, and it makes you feel like a real hero. But try to please experienced ladies...” – Nicholas did not stop.

As a result, everyone remained with their opinion. The girls only shook their heads disappointedly, the guys patted Kohl on the shoulder approvingly in solidarity. Who knows, maybe with age the latter still realize how wrong they were. Perhaps the degree of difficulty in building a relationship with an independent adult woman depends only on the inner maturity of the partner.

For example, it seems to me that it will be much easier for two established personalities to create a harmonious union than for people who have a big difference in age and life experience. What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting