Phrases of the buyer, from which the seller will have a fit of rage

It is no secret that in any decent store, sellers must be friendly and smiley, as well as provide such a level of service that the buyer returns there again and again. And to others to advise this outlet. But at the same time, customers themselves do not always behave correctly and sometimes say real nonsense. And so buyer It is able to exasperate even the calmest employee for a long time.

Today's edition. "Site" It offers to consider popular phrases that carelessly break from the lips of careless buyers. And the staff of the store can only be annoyed and think when this unpleasant person leaves their territory.

Bad buyer.
  1. "Why these prices?"
    A phrase after which the seller feels awkward and forced to justify. However, prices are often not at all dependent on it. And to look for excuses just because the customer seemed overpriced is a pleasure.

2. "Does it suit me?"
    When in doubt whether you need to buy, for example, these pants, then you want to get good advice. But if you ask the above question to the consultant, what can he answer? Will he stop you from buying? It probably won't. And this phrase will only make the seller come up with why these pants suit you.

3. “Will anyone come to me at all? ?
    Trying to attract attention, an impatient buyer will undoubtedly achieve this. But, starting a conversation with such a sharp phrase, it is hardly worth waiting for a good attitude. Most likely, the mood of the seller will be spoiled and he will definitely not do everything dependent on himself to make the client happy.

4. "Can we go faster?"
    I don't think the shopkeepers would like to be driven. And they don’t have to run around every customer. If you see that the seller is already busy, then do not rush him, be a patient person who respects the work of other people. And you will be rewarded.

5. "Well, you just need to get more expensive!"
    How hurtful should be the seller who, using all his knowledge and experience, offers the best product for a particular customer, and in response hears an offensive phrase. There is no desire to help this callousness and an unpleasant person who has no sense of tact at all.

Of course. traderAs a rule, they have a rather stable psyche so as not to react to any nonsense. But when customers one by one say nonsense, keep silent in response to greetings, turn to “you” or behave inappropriately, it is difficult to keep yourself in control. Not to mention being friendly, smiling and helpful.

Among other things, sellers get a lot of annoyance when they close the store at the end of their shift and compile their reports, and a belated buyer tries to crawl under half-downed rollers. And he says, "Your light is on." I thought you were still working.

Tags

See also

New and interesting