Continuing to please the household with a delicious mead, called it “Hope for Victory”, my faith in the good is unshakable.

Life has changed a lot lately. Now every day we have to find the strength to move on and not lose heart. We now have relatives who came from areas where hostilities are being conducted. My task is to take care of them and support them in difficult times. And I do it in the way that I do best: cooking. My special condensed medevice is capable of dispelling anxiety for a while.

At home, we called it Hope to Win. We all sincerely believe in the victory of Ukraine, we look forward to it with all our hearts and help as much as we can. And today I want to share with you my recipe for this simple cake. I recommend cooking. And you will rest from the news, and the household will be pleased.

Honey with condensed Ingredients for crusts
  • 150g sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 100g honey
  • 1 tbsp soda
  • 1 tsp vinegar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 500g flour
  • pinch

Cream ingredients
  • 400g boiled condensed
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 100g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 80g starch
  • 300g walnuts

Preparation
  1. Before cooking the cake, you need to roast the nuts, cool and grind into a crumb. Now let's make the cakes. To do this, send sugar, butter and honey to a pot with a thick bottom. Put it on the fire and heat it up until it melts. Remove from the fire, add soda extinguished with vinegar to the mixture. Stir everything and let it cool.

2. Then add the eggs and sour cream, mix it thoroughly. In this mixture, gradually fill the sifted flour. Remember to add a pinch of salt. Mix the dough. Divide it into 5 parts right away. Form a crust out of each. Bake them at a temperature of 180 degrees no longer than 5 minutes. While the cakes are still hot, cut the edges, they'll be needed for powder.

3. Now make the cream. To do this, mix starch with sugar and a small amount of milk. Stir it to uniformity. Share the rest of the milk and put it on the fire. Cook until thickened, add vanilla sugar. In our jelly add condensed and whip to a creamy state.

4. Separately mix the butter. Now pair it with the rest of the cream and whip it together again. At the end, add 250g of ground nuts, stir. Cream ready.

5. It's time to pack the cake. The cream is also divided into 5 parts, miss each cake well. I usually leave less cream on the top of the cake to make the bottom soak better. Then grind the remaining pieces of cakes and 50 g of nuts. Sprinkle this mixture with a ready-made medow. You can add chocolate icing on top.

This is such a simple and unpretentious medovik I do. It is prepared quickly, does not require special knowledge in cooking. I hope you need this recipe. By the way, I found it at this wonderful hostess. She's got a lot more interesting stuff. You might be interested, too.

May this cake please you during this difficult time. Don't lose heart and trust that everything will end well for us. Good always wins, no matter what.

Tags

See also

New and interesting