Instructions for cooking honey with chocolate-nut taste

The vast majority of foodies are respected honeycakeThere are even more chocolate lovers. Let’s combine these two great tastes in one. The cake turns out to be very hearty and tasty, in the preparation is not very whimsical, and the content of nuts and chocolate in it can vary according to your taste.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. new-look. I keep the crust in the oven until it becomes golden, I cook the cream strictly according to the recipe.

Honey with nuts Ingredients for honey dough
  • 900g flour
  • 300g sugar
  • 4 tbsp honey
  • 4 eggs
  • 200g butter
  • 2 tsp soda
  • pinch

Nut cream ingredients
  • 200g chopped nuts
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 100–150 g of sugar
  • 200g butter
  • 250g mascarpone cheese
  • 30ml cognac

Ingredients for chocolate cream
  • 200g dark chocolate
  • 600 ml of milk
  • 100–150 g of sugar
  • 200g butter
  • 250g mascarpone cheese
  • 2 tbsp starch
  • 1 tbsp flour

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with sugar to a homogeneous mass. Add a pinch of salt. Stir it.

2. Pour the sugar-egg mixture into a pot with a thick bottom, add butter and honey. Put it on the stove on the middle fire. Constantly stirring, bring the future dough to a boil. Take it off the fire, add soda. The mass will start to foam, but do not worry, this is normal, since the honey extinguishes the soda. Add in small portions of flour.
  3. Mix the dough. First with a shoulder blade, then on the table with your hands. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the fridge for half an hour. The dough was divided into equal parts. I have about 150 grams of dough on one cake, 10 cakes come out.

4. Bake cakes in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 5-7 minutes. The crust should be golden.
  5. The chopped nuts (I have walnuts) fill with boiled milk. Cover the lid to absorb the milk and reveal your aroma.

6. Blow the butter with powdered sugar, gradually introduce Mascarpone cheese. Add nuts to the cream (milk residues are pre-leaked), at the end of the cream pour cognac. Hit it with a mixer. Put the finished mass in the refrigerator.
  7. To prepare chocolate cream, beat the milk with sugar, flour and starch to uniformity. Put on a small fire and boil custard.

8. Add chocolate to the hot cream. Stir it so it's completely dissolved. Cover the cream with food film and leave to cool. Beat the butter with Mascarpone cheese and add a spoon to the custard.
  9. Cakes smear in this sequence: 2 cakes with chocolate cream, 1 cakes with nuts. Line the side of the cake with nut cream, and the top of the cut is chocolate. That's it, honeyman with nut-cream ready. Bon appetit!

The advice of the editorial board Medovik classic home cooking is not difficult at all, but this improved recipe will require a little more skill. I suggest you learn how to prepare a meadow with vertical crusts. You're gonna make it!

The cake comes out very well. cut-outThe taste is not in words, you have to try it! Make sure to cook it with this recipe, your family will definitely like it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting