My grandmother always said that pockets shouldn't be empty if you want money to last.

To make money moneyI keep rice in my right pocket. That's how my great-grandmother taught me! There are many signs that help attract financial abundance. They say that these simple rules must be adhered to in order to improve and increase the material condition.

Today's edition. "Site" They talk about simple things and things that attract. My grandparents and grandparents believed this!

I have met people, and they are among my friends and acquaintances who are very sensitive to the use of money. And not even in terms of their expense, but it is important for them to carefully fold them into a purse, not to pass on debt in the evening and many other little things.

I also believe in the part of accepts, but, of course, I do not fanatically follow them.

Even in ancient Russia, people said that in the right pocket it is necessary to put a bent coin. This is to ensure that money does not slip through your fingers.

They also tried to put a branch of walnut tree in their left pocket before an important business related to profit. The bill found on the street was not recommended to spend. It had to be put in the left pocket and brought into the house. The bill had to spend the night in the house, and only then it could be spent.

This applies to any cash receipts. When you get bulk Or just a salary, try not to start spending it on the same day. Leave it home for the night. Put the money in a red envelope, purse or bag or put it under the pillow. You can only spend your money the next day.

Many people still believe in the power of the new month. Show the month money and ring coins. They say it attracts money! They also say that if the left palm is scratched, it should be rubbed against the left pocket. It's for profit.

Never leave an empty bottle, bills, knife, keys and hats on the table. Also be careful not to put your bag or briefcase with important documents on the floor.

And stop skimping on tips. Remember what is better to convey than to miss. Never forget tips for waiters, hotel maids, restaurant cloakrooms. It is always better to pay for quality service. As Donald Trump says, “If you want to feel like a king, give me a royal tip!”

Try not to leave your wallet empty: let it have at least one bill or several coins. An empty wallet attracts poverty.

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with 8 signs that indicate the imminent improvement of well-being in the house. Who would have thought!

To make money, you should also not forget. thanks. Always thank you when you are given, just given, paid money. If you pay it back, thank you and be glad that the money has returned to you.

Do good deeds. The donation of the money to charity. Help those who need help. Help the universe help people through you. Then she'll help you get whatever you want. Remember that the more you give, the more you get.

Tags

See also

New and interesting