Ordinary villagers know the most productive variety of pepper, and urban people have never heard of it.

Harvesting peppers are a godsend for any gardener, because time is always not enough, and you want to get a decent result with a minimum of effort. Ordinary villagers know the most productive variety of pepper, and urban people have never heard of it.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you which pepper It will give a good harvest in any weather. There's so much pepper on the bush that you can't see the leaves!

This variety is known to many experienced summer residents, but now it is undeservedly forgotten. No way. My aunt planted her 5 acres of them, even manages to sell them.

I won’t wait long, I’ll tell you right away – this variety is called the California Miracle. It has a very high yield (up to 10 kg per square meter) and the fruits are sweet, crispy and fleshy. It's fragrant. Now I remember, and the drool immediately flowed. So I want to eat salad from this wonderful vegetable!

View this post on Instagram

Posted by the Garden Store (@semenamiass)

By the way, you knew 100 grams. Bulgarian pepper Is there a double daily requirement of vitamin C? Pepper "California miracle" has a high concentration of sugar in the fruit. And according to the content of ascorbic acid, it can be compared with black currants.

It's a mid-early variety. From seedlings to the beginning of consumer ripeness takes about 100-120 days. It grows perfectly in open ground, in greenhouses it can also be grown.

Posted by Gopher With Dandelion (@l_dandelion_l)

The plant grows to 60-70 centimeters. The fruit is hanging, cube-shaped, glossy, weighing 80-120 grams, the thickness of the walls of peppers of this variety usually takes up to 8.3 mm. Each bush produces about 12 pepper fruits.

Drought this pepper tolerates perfectly, to the rains less loyal, but if charged rains for a month, you can cover it with film, and then there will be no problems at all. If the California Miracle lives in a greenhouse, then fine.

Post by Flowers and Garden (@zvetnik_krd)

This pepper is quite unpretentious - and this is one of its important advantages. Even in the cool summer, it produces very fleshy fruits. I'm not arguing, there are more productive ones. peppersBut many of them are so fastidious to weather conditions that you can not count on an annual harvest.

“California miracle” is suitable for salads, and for stuffing, and for blanks for the winter! Thanks to the crunchy and dense crust, peppers retain their shape even during heat treatment.

Publication by Tomato PERCHES Seed ️ (@wow_pomidorka)

The popularity of this variety has been skyrocketing for several decades. It's an old and proven variety. No hybridization! And the yield is above all praise!

According to many experienced gardeners, this variety - find For those who do not want to spend much time caring for plantings and at the same time want to get an excellent harvest.

Publication from summer residents of Yakutia (@dachniki_ykt)

Pepper "California miracle" easily and effortlessly grow even those who first dig their first hole! If it is cold, and the peppers are not yet ripe, then calmly remove from the bushes and put them in a dark place. They ripen perfectly!

And remember that sweet peppers cannot be planted next to spicy ones - they will become overpollinated.

Publication by Vladimir Terekhov (@pochva_net)

I also suggest getting acquainted with the tricks and subtleties in growing large and beautiful Bulgarian peppers. All amateur gardeners on notice!

Also harvestable peppers "Emel", "Star of the East" (different colors), "Big Dad", "Swallow", "Mercedes", "Anastasia", "Etude" and "Lylac Bell". These are the varieties and hybrids I’ve been fascinated with over the last few years. I try something new every season.

I would be glad if you could share your experience with us and tell us which ones variety You've enjoyed the peppers last season.

Tags

See also

New and interesting