I dreamed of marrying a European, but now I doubt our women are needed there.

Finding a husband takes a huge amount of energy and time for many women. Not everyone just lives their lives, develops, monitors themselves and communicates with a large number of people, and one day accidentally meets the right partner. Many people are deliberately looking for a successful couple.based on the amount of money or even the location of the person.

Now it is difficult to believe that someone is specifically looking for a husband in Europe to move there. To be honest, that sounds ridiculous. We choose our partner for a long time or even a lifetime, based on a huge number of characteristics. Different things matter. Usually people are looking for someone with the same worldview and household habits. I want a person to be understanding, kind and, of course, attract externally.

Even if all these moments coincide, after some time spent together, you may not be very comfortable together. It happens. How, then, can you find the right person if you rely on one thing: their location in the world?

Many believe that foreigners have a different mentality. And if you find a pretty European, then by default he will be kind, sympathetic and understanding. Unfortunately, however, this is not the case at all. We don't know the whole person until we're done. We'll talk to him face to face for a while. Moving to a partner in another country and talking with him, the young lady can quickly realize that she does not like next to him, and as a person he is unpleasant. Then what do we do? Drive back?

The conclusion is that you should not marry a foreigner you barely know. There is a possibility that this person will be suitable for you, of course. However, there is a much higher chance that you will have to maintain a peaceful relationship with him. Sacrifice things that are comfortable for you. This, by the way, can be not only everyday trifles, but also psychological moments.

It is doubtful that such a marriage can be happy and long. Is it worth a comfortable move abroad for such victims? A person will be much happier if he does not specifically look for his half. We focus only on the pragmatic side of the issue. We are happy when we find someone with whom we are really comfortable, who respects our views, but at the same time gives us new feelings, attention and care.

It’s great when people are mutual. To me, that means giving as much as you get. It is impossible to be in a relationship with someone who only takes.

Sometimes we feel that we can give our love, care, support and attention forever, but this is a common mistake. It only goes on until we find the right person.. One who will gladly give us love, and the relationship with us will not be a bargain for him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting