Bes confused to go on eyelashes, for nothing in the world I will not repeat this procedure.

Previously, women had to glue false eyelashes every day to be attractive and flawless. Long thick eyelashes make the look expressive and alluring. Fortunately, the beauty industry has stepped forward, and now every woman can try to grow eyelashes. If you have ever wondered: “Do I increase eyelashes?”, I advise you to read this article to the end. Today I’m going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of eyelash extensions based on my best friend’s experience.

Lera began to grow eyelashes in high school. All her classmates were jealous of her because her eyelashes always looked perfect. Lera liked the fact that you don’t have to wear makeup every morning. But when I asked her a couple of years later if it was worth it, Lera wondered.

The process of building eyelashes The essence of the procedure is that between natural eyelashes the master glues synthetic cilia hairs. You can choose the volume, location of the eyelashes, their color and thickness. The build-up of eyelashes lengthens the natural eyelashes, allocates the ciliary series. And the effect lasts from two to four weeks. Then you have to come for a correction. Roughly speaking, for a month you can forget about makeup, because with eyelashes it is enough to moisturize the lips with shine or apply lipstick. It saves a lot of time.

Building eyelashes is suitable for those who just want to give volume and a beautiful curl to their eyelashes. The build-up is made by blonde girls, whose eyelashes are almost invisible by nature. Also like to grow eyelashes those who have them straight and short by nature.

Mar 28 2014 at 12:21 PDT

The process of building eyelashes is quite painstaking, the master needs to dip each hair into the glue and gently glue the cilia to the eyelid of the client. The procedure can last from an hour, depending on the selected adjacent procedures. You should not save on such a procedure, because the master works with the mucous membrane. All materials must be sterile and eyelashes certified.

Before the build-up, a good master will suggest making an allergotest to avoid the deplorable consequences of the build-up. Immediately after the buildup, there should be no redness of the eyes or any unpleasant sensations.

“Sleeping with extended eyelashes in the pillow will not work, since the time of operation of new eyelashes will be reduced significantly. In addition, usually eyelashes together with natural curls, so that they are all in the same plane. After perm, you need to sleep so as not to cripple your eyelashes, because then you will have to redo everything again.

You can update the cilia after 2 weeks and glue half of those that have peeled off during this time, or after 4 weeks remove the remaining and re-build the eyelashes. Of course, it is quite expensive to update eyelashes every two weeks, and not everyone has enough time for this. But after 4 weeks, when the molting takes place, it will be noticeable to everyone, especially if you grow eyelashes not of its length, but twice as long.

When the eyelashes begin to peel off after a week or two, you need to have a brush for your eyelashes to correct the broken hairs. Over time, natural eyelashes straighten and do not hold a bend, then natural and synthetic eyelashes are stratified into two rows.

In addition to the fact that it is desirable to sleep on the side or on the back, a ban on some cosmetics comes into force. Namely, all face care products that contain oils. They dissolve the glue on which the eyelashes are held.

Doing eye makeup with eyelashes is possible, but difficult. The fact is that cosmetics in most cases are water resistant, and it is not easy to wash it off with micellar water or soap and water: I missed the mascara. In fact, I want to grow my eyelashes, just bought butter for them. But, if I could make a correction every two weeks, I probably would be similar to more increased, says Lera.

They are beautiful if they are raised in moderation. But they need careful care, and sleep will not work comfortably - all the time you will think about whether your eyelashes are dented. You need to spend time on eyelashes, make corrections regularly, otherwise the view will be unkempt. This is a certain amount from the family budget. By the way, I often rub my eyes with my hands, there is nothing I can do about it. Despite the fact that I wear lenses that do not bother me, the feeling of a foreign body on my skin irritates me. Would you like to grow eyelashes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting