My mother-in-law sits at our house from morning to night and all hints that she would live better with us than with her insolent son-in-law.

“Today, my mother came to visit again, she has generally something frequent lately with visits,” says Nastya. She has been separated from her parents for three years. But the mother-in-law constantly visits the young family, and Nina Valeryevna’s visits are not always useful.

Nastya believes that her mother-in-law is trying to move to live with them, because her son-in-law owns her home. When Nina Valeryevna realized that her son-in-law would not listen to her instructions, she immediately began to regularly visit Nastya and Andrei.

Mother came to visit Nina Valeryevna believes that we rushed to sign. She still thinks I don't deserve to be her boy's wife. The thing is, I'm from the village. And I met Andrew when I moved to the city to study.

I don't know what luxury is, but I've never claimed Andrei's living space. He has an apartment that his mother-in-law signed for his son a couple of years ago. My husband decided that he would cope himself: while he lived with me in a rented apartment, and my mother’s real estate offered to rent. They did.

Only Nina Valeryevna still suspects me of some machinations. I don’t love my son and I’m just stuck with him. Andrew is a good and patient man, but even he disagrees with his mother. And when Nina Valeryevna comes to teach us life and touches on the topic of the apartment, she sincerely believes that I only need a city residence permit from my husband.

We married against the will of Nina Valeryevna. And when we had a daughter and the question of registration arose, my mother-in-law only said that my granddaughter would take everything from her. Naturally, Nina Valeryevna Milu did not register either in her apartment or in her husband's apartment. I was not particularly upset, it was obvious.”

My husband could not answer her, did not want to spoil relations with my mother and did not want to argue with me. I guess I didn't have any support. When the time came for privatization, Nina Valeryevna rewrote the apartment for her youngest daughter, and Andrei got nothing. It’s good that he’s somehow grown up as an independent man and can now take care of himself and us. We are about to buy our own apartment, because we have been collecting it for a long time together. And now, Andrew’s younger sister has met her love. It turned out that her boyfriend is also from the village, and they recently got married.

“Unlike Andrew, Vika did not listen to her mother-in-law.” And since the apartment was decorated on Vika, she registered her husband there. At that time, Nina Valeryevna lived with Vika and rented Andrei’s apartment. Since the mother-in-law does not want to lose passive income, he huddles in a two-room apartment with his daughter and son-in-law.

She comes to us more and more often. It's like Nina Valeryevna has loved me over the past year. She comes every Saturday and tells her son-in-law how she owns her apartment. There's nothing we can do. Nina Valeryevna is partly to blame for the way she lives now. It can only complain and teach us life periodically.”

The wisdom of life and the advice of the editorial board do not say in vain: "What you sow, you reap." The prejudiced attitude of the mother-in-law towards Nasta is not justified at all. She just doesn’t want to share and thinks everyone wants to cheat. No matter how biased Nina Valeryevna is towards people from the province, they, in turn, are much more decent than urban people.

Tags

See also

New and interesting