Husband constantly mocked my culinary failures, now I am afraid to cook and I do not know how to overcome it.

Personal fears They can have an enormous impact on a person’s normal life. But we were born to be happy every day, not to be sad for nothing. Can a simple household problem hit the patient so hard? This story will prove that fear can and must be overcome. Let all vain doubts and worries go away.

Personal fears Lydia married Andrew lovingly. At least that's what the 18-year-old beauty looked like. The girl grew up in a family of kind and soft parents, where the baby was cherished and cherished. She thought her husband would continue to do so. Not because Lida was selfish. However, the young creature took any errors very close to his heart and was very sad because of this.

Andrew was blinded by Lida's charms. At first, he thought he didn’t need anything else in his life, as long as he was there. But with the beginning of family life, the guy changed his mind. Lida tried to do household chores diligently, but it was not perfect. Here. support And to help her, but Andrew was in no hurry.

The first quarrel Most of all Andrew pissed off. He could not name the food prepared by Lida. It always seemed to him that something was missing from spices, that the dish was undercooked or digested, that soups were simply impossible to eat. Lida tried to ask her husband every time, find out mistakes and try not to repeat them. But it didn't work out. The girl's mother-in-law added oil to the fire.

A woman once. came to a young couple I visited and said I was very hungry. Lida immediately rushed into the kitchen and began to set the table. In this case, the girl did not notice how the mother-in-law and her son were talking to each other. The young wife served hot borscht and draniki with sour cream on the table, and the mother-in-law with an important view moved to the table.

Andrei’s mother tried the treats very carefully, although it was immediately noticeable that it did not bring her pleasure. After sipping borscht, the woman immediately asked for salt, then pepper, then something else to beat the taste. Lida knew that she was not a master cook, but this behavior offended her.

“Lidochka, my Andrew was right. It's totally impossible to eat. I don't know how your mom didn't teach you how to cook, but feeding my son slops like that is a nightmare. You have to pull yourself together and learn how to cook so that Andriushik tastes good. Do you understand me? – with a strained smile, the mother-in-law finished her notation. Lida just nodded her head, but her eyes treacherously pinched and she immediately ran away from the kitchen.

Then Andrew’s mother went after Lida and began to continue her reading of morality. “Oh, look, the lady was offended. Why are you crying, lady? What did I say to you so hurtful? I want to, and you don't listen to me or respect me. How is my son going to eat all that bad? He needs strength, because he works at work. Don't cry, go to the kitchen and learn how to cook, I'll help you.

There was nothing left for Lida to do and she went to the kitchen with tears. Andrey’s mother’s words were more like instructions for servants than full help. The girl was doing her job on autopilot and realized that she did not have to wait for protection and support from her husband. Andrey merely encouraged his mother, reminding her how bad Lida cooks. Then Lida decided for herself that don't That life.

In marriage, the couple lived a little more than a year, but the girl still did the plan. One day was the end of a love that turned out to be a myth. Andrey came home from work and demanded food. Lida carefully served hot soup, potatoes, patty and cool juice. But only touching the soup, Andrey impressively said: “Well, how bad the balanda tastes.” It's impossible to eat. And without salt. “But hot,” confidently said Lida and poured the remains of soup from a pot on the head of a stupid husband.

Learned from bitter experience, Lida tried not to take everything so personally. Her ex-mother-in-law and husband tried to blacken her in the eyes of neighbors and acquaintances, but the girl did not care. With her second husband, Tolik, Lida tried to be franklybefore accepting his offer of hand and heart.

“I can’t cook at all,” Lida said honestly. "I'm not fastidious. If necessary, I can live on bread and water. What else does it take to live? If you don't, you'll learn over time. Or we can study together. I like fried potatoes very much, but I always pour them. “And I’m just afraid to salt,” Lida interrupted him with a smile. "You see. We are the perfect couple, Tolya said with a laugh.

The support and support of Andrew’s fate was more prosaic. He also got married a second time, but got into a strong relationship. mitten. His wife Pauline was a very powerful woman and was not afraid of anything in this life. The moral teachings of Andrei’s mother were up to the light bulb, and if Andrei did not like Polina’s cooking, then the woman carefully poured everything into the trash and offered to eat from there.

Lida lives happily with Tolik and often indulges him with various homemade goodies. True love and care turned her from a secretive mouse into a beautiful and economical lady. Now her fragrant borscht with appetite is eaten not only by her dear husband, but also by a trio of tomboy grandchildren. “Grandma, and we still want your branded wands with sour cream,” begged baby Lydia. Which, of course, she willingly agreed to.

From the editorial board. We're all far from perfect. Someone does not know how to cook, someone does not drive a car well, and someone can not either. But this is clearly no reason to be upset. You need to try, experiment, train, learn. Then It's gonna work out.. Do not forget that all of us once did not know how to walk and hold a spoon in our hands, but after a series of unsuccessful attempts, fortune will surely smile.

Tags

See also

New and interesting