Mother-in-law warmly calls to her for the New Year, but my son told me not to take with me, I douse myself with tears because of the unfair attitude.

Not always. mistreatment It is based on internal, well-calculated emotions. Sometimes a person is bad, capricious. You could say he's finicky. If you dig deeper, that's how he's educated. Her parents taught her to be a princess, so she grew up. There's no retraining.

It may not interfere with work. At home, it's a nightmare. We're social animals after all. Our readers are faced with a similar situation. The peculiar nature of her mother-in-law caused only a negative in her. But all the friends of her husband’s mother constantly praise her. What about here?

I got married the first time I had a child with another man. Yeah, it happens. Getting pregnant in your 20s doesn’t take much, you’ll say, and you’re absolutely right. But I believe that if a child is born, the last thing to do is to go beyond the horizon in an unknown direction. Not a man's act, and yet, Andrew, my son, I love more than life.

When we were just dating my husband, I was very afraid that something might not work out with their son. Contrary to my fears, Dima treated his unborn son well. It was obvious: they spent time together, played “shooters”, the husband often gave him all sorts of gifts. Then I calmed down a little, and from my heart, as they say, I fell away.

But his mother-in-law directly said that she has one son and my son is a grandson, or rather an heir, she does not consider. Yeah, the kid's nice and she has nothing against him. But most of all, she would like to take in the arms of a “real” grandson. I mean, her own child from her son. She is a powerful woman, a big boss at the company, and telling the truth in the eyes was a common thing for her.

Well, so be it. I did not depend on her in any way, so it made no sense to be particularly upset. The man is very polite, polite. But straight as an arrow.

Then we had Dasha. A beautiful, cheeky lump of happiness. Snubnosed, just like Dima. She's just as smiling. That's where the mother-in-law fussed: constantly sent us diapers, baby food, sliders. On her first birthday, she bought a super modern and expensive stroller. Andrey also got something, in small things. But he was already in first grade, so he was happy to have a few candy from his "beloved grandmother."

Now here's another attack. New Year. The baby is already 3 years old, and the mother-in-law decided to invite all relatives to Sabantuy. I ordered a nice restaurant, even offered to pay a taxi for those who do not have a car. The loose style of clothing, in general, is "breathe deeply, I will pay." But there's one caveat. Andrew, my son, should stay with my parents. Party's just for our own.

When my husband told me this news, he, like a guilty schoolboy, looked at his feet, and his cheeks were punt-red. Dima himself understood the stupidity of the situation. But he didn't make the decision.

- How do you imagine that?
- I didn't make it up. Delusional, of course.
- I'm not going. Dasha will stay here too. As long as I'm her mother, it's up to me where she celebrates the New Year. All right?
- Of course, honey, I think it's a stupid decision, too. But what was it that I didn't tell you?
-

And here's what we have today. I refuse to talk to my mother-in-law. For obvious reasons, I think. If I agree, which one is my mother? Of course, the daughter, like the son, will spend holidays with relatives. With me and my parents. I hope Dmitri will be there too. But he hasn't decided anything yet.

The question has been in the air for 3 days. I don't understand my husband. Yes, she's your mother. But you also have a wife and children. How can you even think about this situation? I don't get it. I'll be going to the store for presents soon. I'll buy the kids some delicious stuff. Parents have been asking for kitchen equipment for a long time. Mother-in-law's fine. But what to buy a spouse – no thoughts yet. Maybe you should.

Tags

See also

New and interesting