Teenagers climbed into the uncomfortable wilds of the forest and found wide pipes there, curiosity took over the common sense of the guys.

Every peripheral city has its own mystery-wood There is a great deal of talk among the older generation. Not that the whole forest is dangerous, no. Mushrooms are dark in autumn! Sometimes you can even go to kebabs, especially during the May holidays. But in the depths of the thicket climbing is not recommended.

And every year another group of teenagers or even students in some unknown way decides on their “adventure”. Baptism, so to speak. What comes out of this? Hard to say. In most cases, everything ends well and travelers return home with varying degrees of humidity. But things are different.

There were three of them: Andrei, Ilya and Kostya. Normal guys, 11th grade students. And in the future, everyone wanted to go to the local Polytechnic. That is, their soul was drawn to knowledge, and their mind to practicality. The boys understood that the wide pipes sticking out of the ground in the forest had some purpose. But fantasy painted some too fantastic pictures.

- Just dress well. The forest is always colder than the city. And try to get some crackers and water. Not much. I'll get the fire and the phone. I don't think the net's catching it, but at least we'll take a picture.

Piabay Andrey was the leader of the company. I have always loved giving advice and directions. Sometimes he was listened to, sometimes just ignored. That’s the age, everyone wants to be in charge.

Everything seemed normal at first. The road is familiar, and places have long been explored. There, someone even left the trash. It's not good, we should put it away. But time is not rubber, we need to move forward. We'll do it later. It was more difficult. The snow became whiter, but it was difficult to walk through it: under the ice crust, the white mound became deeper and deeper, sometimes reaching the middle of the thigh.

It became clear that by the end of the day the shoes would get wet through. We'll warm up at home. The evening came quietly. In the city it was still a white day, but behind the treetops, albeit bald, the sun's rays were very reluctant. Andrey was already getting lost, although he knew the terrain better than the rest of the guys.

Finally here. All right, pipes sticking out of the ground. Why are they here? There wasn't much snow in the area. It was as if the ground inside was warmed up. I should have looked around. The guys separated and soon Kostya called everyone to his side of the explored territory. The boys saw the entrance to the bunker. It was open, but it was very dark inside. Andrew took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight. The last one is a coward.

There was little interesting inside. A lot of garbage, some inscriptions on the walls, a bad smell and nothing more. It is not difficult to find a similar basement with the same interior. Why go to the woods? But a few minutes later, the beam from the flashlight fell on another doorway. There were no doors to it, just a couple of wet and slimy boards. That's more interesting.

They saw a long and narrow corridor on their way. It also had a couple of inscriptions, but there was almost no garbage. The intrigue grew. After taking a couple of photos, a group of three people moved forward. The far part of the corridor was divided into several exits. On the closed doors was written “ZAKR.” or “OTKR.” Despite the inscriptions, all the doors were closed, apparently for a long time.

The second exit led to another room, or rather, the hall. It smelled damp and rotten. Looking around, the guys saw some strange inscriptions on the walls. But not the spray paint, but something else. The inscriptions appeared to be ritual. Apparently, Latin and some incomprehensible signs with dots in the middle and curls. Ilya found a huge boot, probably 50 size.

There was a door there, but none of my friends wanted to see it. Andrey timidly noticed that the battery in the phone should sit down, and the fire in the bunker should not be kindled. There's nothing to burn. Everyone present agreed with him. There was something on the ears and whiskey. I don't know what that sound is. Barely audible, but it was not in the ears, but directly inside the skull.

Apparently, the sound came from the mysterious door. After a quick consultation, the guys decided to find out what was going on. Kostya even took a recently found boot in his hand. This is not what to fight back, you can even bruise if you want. The sound got louder and the door wouldn't give in. So what do we do then?

It was decided to push with the shoulder. Take turns. At this age, the strength is already there, the brain does not always keep up. Most travel books are written about young people. Lots of opportunities, little fear. Break through.

Piabay Minutes after three doors could not stand and opened with a roar. The guys saw strange silhouettes on the floor of a small, cramped room. I smelled warm air in my face. In the middle of the room, a huge, shapeless heap appeared to their gaze, resembling a very handsome man. Panic, the guys are frozen. One of the silhouettes moved.

- It's wolves, let's get out of here!

The flashlight beam treacherously headed first to the floor and then to the ceiling. The guys turned 180 degrees and quickly, very quickly, ran back. Through a room with inscriptions, corridors and other rooms. Soon, fresh air began to flow into the nostrils. But the friends continued to run until they reached the familiar and soothing Christmas trees, near which the townspeople often liked to walk their dogs.

After breathing, they agreed not to tell anyone anything and just forget about this sortie. Bunker like a bunker. Closed doors. There's nothing to do. In fact, my feet are already wet. I wouldn't get sick. We're going home now, and then we'll call. There are a lot of important things to do. There's nothing to fall into.

And in the back of this bunker, only from another entrance, a few disturbed stray dogs could not understand who woke them. They often climbed here, some local threw leaves and branches into an abandoned basement. It made it warmer. It's not time for food yet. You need to sleep well and gain strength. Dogs, unlike humans, do not really believe in mysticism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting