Soviet actors who broke women's hearts to dust with one soulful glance

Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothy Chalamet... And in your veins, as one Gascone nobleman sang, there is fire too. But our mothers and grandmothers, frankly, do not care. After all, their hearts have long been hopelessly stolen by Mikhail Boyarsky, Alexander Abdulov, Vyacheslav Tikhonov and Igor Kostolevsky. These stars of the Soviet screen were distinguished by special charisma and stunning charm. In our article collected the most beautiful male actors of the USSR, which domestic moviegoers never tired of admiring a few decades ago.

The most beautiful male actors Igor Kostolevsky Amploy hero-lover was fixed for Igor Kostolevsky very early. At first, because of the noble appearance, velvet voice and pleasant manners. Later, thanks to screen images, in which extraordinary intelligence and dignity were felt.

View this post on Instagram

Publication from Elga (@serebriakova_elga)

The audience remembered the actor in the roles of a poor astronomy teacher in the film “Nameless Star” and the Decembrist Annenkov in the film “Star of captivating happiness”. And in the action drama Teheran-43 (1980), Kostolevsky already looked like our worthy answer to Alain Delon.

It is very difficult to believe, but Vyacheslav Tikhonov was not accepted in VGIK because of ... non-photogenic (!) appearance. Despite this, he became an idol of millions of Soviet women, playing in the films “Let’s Live Until Monday”, “War and Peace” and “Seventeen Moments of Spring”.

Post by Actor and Fate (@aktioryisudby)

Many women of a huge country were in love with the handsome actor, but even in his student years, the shooting of the film “Young Guard” brought him closer to the actress Nonna Mordyukova. Explosive emotional Mordyukov and closed intellectual Tikhonov lived together for 13 years.

Posted by Sotuara EarringsBraceletsBrochey (@bastet_shop_jewelry)

Friends of the actress wondered how such different people could get along together. “I, a provincial, always attracted to those who Byron reads by heart and walks home in a velvet gown,” Mordyukova joked.

Already in his first film, a student of the Institute of Cinematography Eremenko played a love scene with Natalia Belokhvostikova.

Post from Men in History (@muzhchiny_v_istorii)

And to get his star role in the cult Soviet action movie “Pirates of the XX century”, Nikolai had to take off his shirt, play with biceps and even do somersaults. After her letters from enthusiastic fans began to come in bags. Still, a reliable defender, masterful of karate, our domestic superman, and besides such a handsome!

At school, Sasha was engaged in fencing, even received the title of candidate for master of sports of the USSR. But the musketeer in the movie, unfortunately, never played. But he created vivid images of romantic screen princes, about which Soviet girls dreamed all night long.

Posted by history__empire (@history__empire)

I like men like Gray in Scarlet Sails, who can surprise, dream, anticipate desires. Just such a person was Sasha, recalls Irina Alferova. He and Alexander were called the most beautiful couple of Soviet cinema.

Publication from Glavarchiv of Moscow (@glavarkhiv)

Here are just some of Abdulov’s most memorable films: “Ordinary Miracle”, “The Most Charming and Attractive”, “Do not part with your loved ones”, “Carnival”, “Look for a Woman”, “Wizards”, “The Most Charming and Attractive”, “For Beautiful Ladies”, “Formula of Love”.

Ironically, the chief musketeer of Soviet cinema spent his childhood not in the fencing hall, but learning scales on the piano. Michael later confessed: I never wanted to be a musician - damn it, this music! But it was because of her that I was accepted into the Theatre Institute. And every movie I’ve done is because I’ve sung well. And the audience also appreciated Michael's film hits. The cult “Song of the Musketeers” and “Lanfren-Lanfra” became national hits and the hallmark of the artist.

Publication by Sputnikkinozritelya (@sputnikkinozritelya)

The popularity of the young charismatic actor brought the role of Teodoro in the sparkling comedy “Dog in the manger”. And the finest hour and a real gift of fate for Boyarsky was participation in the legendary musical television film “D’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers”.

Vasily Lanova

A peasant son, Lanova equally vividly embodied on the screen the images of generals, villains, scientists, sailors and refined aristocrats. It is said that there was not a single girl in the USSR who was not in love with Arthur Gray from Scarlet Sails or Bolkonsky from War and Peace.

Born on March 8, Andrei Mironov became a real gift for all women. The brilliant and sparkling actor became famous thanks to bright roles in the comedies of Eldar Ryazanov and Leonid Gaidai. All of them are completely different, but invariably executed with great talent and brilliance sincerity.

Publication by Andrei Mironov (@_andrey_mironov___)

Fans idolized Mironov, repeatedly falling in love with his charming characters. And he was a real gallant knight and, according to the People’s Artist of Russia Sergey Zakharov, idealized women.

The future handsome heart-eater was born on January 21, 1960 in the city of Almalyk of the Uzbek SSR. As a child, Dima did not think about the career of an artist, but thanks to his musical talents he managed to pass auditions for the film “The Draw”. The next morning after its premiere, Kharatyan suddenly woke up really famous.

Posted by Nostalgy80s and 90s (@badulmusicwriter)

Later, with the release of the picture “Guardians, go!”, the blonde charming handsome became the object of dreams of all the fair sex from 8 to 80 years. Letters came in packs, someone wrote that he was going to give birth to me, someone had already given birth, someone called his son Dima, someone Alyosha (after my character). One girl came from Ukraine with suitcases on me to “marry”...,” recalls the “Russian Musketeer” in an interview.

Vladimir Korenev became a real idol of Soviet women at the age of 21, after the release of the film Amphibian Man. The film, based on the novel of the same name by Alexander Belyaev, became the leader of the Soviet film distribution in 1962 and gathered huge queues of viewers at the premiere in Paris.

And that's not surprising. After all, the breathtakingly beautiful Korenev and Vertinskaya against the background of colorful Crimean landscapes and the first real underwater shootings in the world made the fantastic drama of Gennady Kazansky a real masterpiece.

Tags

See also

New and interesting