I woke up at 5:30 and ran after my wife, decided to check on her morning jogs.

“I just want my wife to have a prestigious job. I don’t understand how you can work at home without a fixed salary and a normal schedule! The wife of the hero of today’s story was hostage to the situation. Her friend told her how to find a way out. What happened in the end, read further in the article.

I work as a system administrator. Going to the office is my usual business. And I think my job is good. What can you say about my wife's ways of earning money? Recently she got into a story that I don’t understand.

First of all, she sits at home all the time, stuck in her laptop. Masha is proud to say that she has a prestigious remote work. She can start her workday whenever she wants. It could take half an hour or even an hour! Is that normal? Humpty talk!

When I tell my wife to get a job, she argues with a good salary. Yes, Masha does earn a lot, even more than I do. Thanks to her money, we made a good repair, and recently my wife bought a car. But how can you live without knowing how much you will get next month?

We can’t even make a family budget! Masha's earnings depend on how much she wants to work: "How come you don't understand, honey?" The more orders I make, the more I get. But even I need a break sometimes, so I can take a couple of days off.”

Yes, it happens that I work in the office, and Mashka lies on the couch. One day I asked my mother to talk to Mary. To say we insist that she drop her junk and get into the office. I did not rest for a month, and eventually my wife agreed.

At first I thought working in the office was good for her. She began to wake up early, go jogging and to the gym. But she was almost not at home. She left early in the morning, then went to the hall, which was a couple of floors above her office. There I took a shower, had breakfast in the cafe downstairs and took up work.

Masha began to come home late, they say, checks are constant. I believed her, but at some point I got tired of it. And at home always at least a ball. Masha stopped cooking, buying good products: “Sorry, my salary is not enough for everything.”

One day I couldn’t stand it and decided to follow my wife. I got up very early and ran after her. What a surprise I was when I saw that the final point of her run was not her office, but her mother’s house! I didn't want to catch her red-handed and decided to follow Masha several more times.

The next morning she went back to her mother. And it went on all week! Over the weekend, I took my fist and decided to find out. Mary was outraged that I followed her. But what was I supposed to do?

Although my wife lied to me, she didn’t pull the cat’s tail and say, ‘Gena, you don’t understand me. I only did it because I didn't want to go to the office. I continued to work for myself, just not at home, but at my mother’s. But that's not the point. You're never happy with anything. I made a lot of money, bad. Starting to disappear at work and earning little is also bad.

It turned out that the idea of the wife was spurned by her friend. Nice business! Not only did Masha always disappear somewhere, but she also hid money from me. But that's not all. After that situation, she packed up and moved in with her mother. Says he's thinking about divorce. This is how I went for a morning run, called...

When a man restricts his woman’s freedom and forces her to follow her beliefs, a story like this can happen. Gennady behaves like a typical owner. In addition, it clearly traces the vein of the dependent.

He wants his wife to still make a lot of money, but to work where he likes. Mary's ambitions do not interest him. It’s no surprise that a woman is considering divorce. What’s the point of living with someone who only thinks about themselves?

How do you think this story will end? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting