I give my beloved my wallet so that I am not ashamed in front of my friends that I pay for everything.

A rational attitude towards money is commendable. However, it is important to capture the moment when it turns into a sea of greed that fills the human soul to the brim. Today, we recall the most vivid cases of meekness and try not to follow a bad example.

The most surprising thing to me is not the examples of greed of some people, but the fact that their loved ones continue to communicate with them after this. For example, a girl who gave a guy her wallet when friends passed by. The young man not only accepted it, but also outraged that the bills there are too small. Honestly, I am more surprised by the young lady who continues to communicate with such a character, and her low self-esteemversus the character.

How a man treats his money is his business. Sometimes things get to the point of absurdity. For example, it is a pity for those individuals who denied themselves almost everything before default. My friend lived, dreaming of chocolate butter, and after the savings book disappeared all funds, fell into severe depression.

Of course, I do not advocate a loose lifestyle. It’s worth raising money a little bit, especially if you have a dream or you just want to always. stock up. It is not necessary to bring savings to an extreme level. Remember that any excessive restrictions sooner or later disrupt. This happens not only with food, but also with money.

Balance and comfort Probably in life is still the most difficult to observe balance in everything: in relationships, in food and in spending. You need to be able to please yourself and loved ones, but do not fall into waste. I believe that the key to harmony in all areas of life, planning. When your income is under strict control and you know exactly how much you have set aside for various needs, it is much easier to allocate a small amount for the soul.

For example, it can be the cost of going to a coffee shop and a cup of your favorite expensive coffee or hang out. If such events do not occur on a permanent basis, they are unlikely to lead to bankruptcy. However, such small outlets help to maintain balance in life. Balance between "I want" and "I have to.".

Many people think that by denying themselves everything, they will achieve happiness. But infinite accumulation will not lead to it. It will only strengthen all the secret desires that are in the soul of each of us. Good timing. cool offIt’s a great way to spend a lot of money on something completely unnecessary.

If you are not happy with the carelessness of a friend or partner, I advise you to seriously think about it. shifting. Do not blame your loved ones for this, because most likely this trait is a permanent property of their nature, with which you can not get used to it. Unfortunately, finance in our time is often a bone of contention. However, you should not devote your life to conflicts in this area. It is better to find people who look at the world the same way you do.

Tags

See also

New and interesting