Ever since I saw this in the store, I've believed in God! Isn't that genius?

Our whole life is a continuum of God’s blessings. He created a body that is better and more perfect than any machine or computer. He has given us a mind that elevates us above animals; a free will through which we can improve ourselves physically and spiritually and direct our lives for good.

Recently my life has also changed for the better. A friend gave a universal cleaning-house. His name is nanosponge! I am so grateful to God and especially to the people who invented it.

Many housewives have already tried such an unusual device for cleaning as a nanosponge. What is the difference between a regular sponge and a nanosponge? Read below...

Wet cleaning of premises

nanosponge It works like a regular eraser, while it is gradually erased. With the help of microscopic pores, the sponge breaks down dirt molecules, and the large pores of the sponge absorb dirt into themselves.

Before cleaning, you should check in an inconspicuous place how the cleaned material reacts to the new cleaning device.

Before use, you need to slightly soak the sponge with water, and then squeeze out, removing excess liquid. You can not use household chemicals for cleaning, only water!

When the sponge becomes moderately moist, it is necessary to slightly rub the cleaned surface. This device easily removes pollution from wooden and plastic surfaces, mirrors, tile, leather furniture and even shoes.

The nanosponge removes stains and stripes on the facades of buildings, plaque on metal, paint and wallpaper glue residues, rubber prints, traces from a water-resistant marker, stains from resin.

It is important to know! When using a nanosponge, a small amount of melamine foam can be released, which must be removed with dry clean rags.

It is worth noting that when removing stains from the wallpaper, a little wallpaper paint can be erased. Cleaning sharp edges or porous surfaces can cause the product to rupture. Do not use a nanosponge to clean lacquered or shiny surfaces (they may lose shine).

Tell your friends about this cleaning revolution, they will be pleasantly surprised!

Tags

See also

New and interesting