To always have enough money on the card, in November I cut my hair on the right days.

I am not going to the master, I am waiting for the moon. haircut November 2021! The heart demands change in all directions, especially financially. The moon affects not only our health and mood, but also the growth and condition of hair. And esotericists say that the day when you produce a haircut, also depends on the well-being and well-being.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you when he's standing. haircut in November 2021So that hair is better than race and money multiplied. I go to the master strictly according to the lunar calendar!

Lunar calendar of haircuts for November-2021

The most favorable days for cutting hair in November 2021: 10, 15, 21 and 24-25.

Especially pay attention to November 24 and 25. From November 24, the planet of luck and luck, Mercury, will make its long-awaited transition to the Sign of Sagittarius. In this sign, this planet feels very good and free. This means that on the 24th and in the next few days we will have incredible financial luck. Especially if you visit the master of hairstyles or manicure on this day.

View this post on Instagram

Publication by PARIKMACHER | COLORIST MOSCOW (@slivkina.hair)

November 2 is a very favorable day for haircuts and dyeing. The hair will gain volume, and the mood will noticeably improve. Physical activity will increase, it will be possible to solve the urgent task.

November 3 With the help of a haircut on this day, it will be possible to make new interesting acquaintances, travel more, make a variety in your usual life. Hair will become airier, the level of attractiveness and charm will increase.

Posted by Alyona Aldakimova (@alyona_aldakimova)

November 8 is a great day for a haircut in November. Hair grows faster and becomes healthier. There will be an opportunity to make a profit and improve mood.

On November 9, haircut on this day will give strength and health to hair, give inspiration, a surge of creative and physical strength, bring diversity and activity into everyday life.

Publication by Svetlana Nikolaev (@modo_studio_)

On November 12, it is recommended to take time for yourself and appearance. Hair after cutting will acquire a lively shine and a healthy structure. Haircut will have a beneficial effect on well-being and well-being.

November 17 is also a very good day for cutting and dyeing hair. It promotes advancement in the professional sphere, contributes to improving financial situation, finding happiness and luck. The condition of the hair after cutting will noticeably improve, the haircut will give strength and energy for their growth.

Posted by KUCKLES OF COURSE (@lubov_perminova_kushva)

On November 25, a haircut on this day will make your hair voluminous, thick. It will help to attract a large amount of positive energy into life, give cheerfulness, optimism, activate creativity. And, of course, to improve the financial situation!

On November 26, haircut and hair coloring will help to attract the attention of others, increase energy, self-confidence, find a festive mood and optimism. Hair will become thicker, gain a healthy shine and strength.

Publication from Hair Dyeing Kaliningrad (@irinahaircolor_39)

Bad days Bad days for hair cutting: 1, 4, 12 from 15:35, 13 to 15:16, 23, 27, 30 November

I also suggest to get acquainted with the history of the most trendy haircut of autumn-2021 - bob car. The haircut Princess Diana wore more than 20 years ago has become trendy again.

Tags

See also

New and interesting