To get a large amount on the card, I cut my hair according to the lunar calendar.

Hair is the source of our inner strength, so any influence on it can change our whole life in one way or another. Manipulation of hair affects the energy and welfare human. Therefore, carefully choose the master and the date of the haircut. Well, the haircut calendar for November 2022 will only help you!

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you when. haircutThe money on the card is pleasantly surprised. Favorable days according to the lunar calendar!

According to Vedic astrology (Jyotish), if we want our actions to have favorable results, especially if we are interested in their growth, then everything should be done in the future. moon.

In cases of haircuts and paints, if you want your hair to grow well and have an attractive look, be strong and strong, then you need a growing moon and a favorable lunar day. These are important indicators for such a case!

Let me remind you that the period of the growing moon in November falls on November 2-7, and 25-30. The new moon will be on November 24.

And the waning moon from 9 to 23 November. There will be a full moon on the 8th of November. lunar eclipse.

The most favorable days for a haircut are November 14 and 27. Favorable days for hair cutting: 15, 18, 23, 24, 25 November.

And if you want your hair grow up quickly If you have a haircut, you should schedule a haircut on November 25 or 27. Well, to strengthen your hair, choose the dates: November 14 and 27.

Astrologers believe that a haircut on a favorable day can get rich. Cash haircuts to increase profits refer to dates such as 1, 7, 15, 26, 29 November.

Adverse days for haircut and dyeing in November 2022 fall on November 2 and 19. Well, haircuts with a significant change in hair length are undesirable on November 4, 8-10, 10, 13, 17, 20 and 22.

May I remind you that bad-day can reduce immunity, worsen well-being and bring to life not very good events.

I also want to note that on November 8 there will be a Lunar Eclipse, which, by the way, will complete the autumn corridor of eclipses (the beginning was October 25). On this day, any innovations and changes, including appearance, should be approached with extreme caution, since actions performed in the eclipse, then it is quite difficult to change and correct.

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the selection of haircuts for lazy people, which will be at the peak of popularity throughout 2023.

To get a large amount on the card, I cut my hair. lunarAnd you should. Be sure to keep this haircut calendar for November 2022. When planning a trip to the barbershop, it will be very useful to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting