Modern fortune teller helped remove the crown of celibacy and get the cherished stamp in the passport

How to remove the crown of celibacy? This question sooner or later is asked by women who, despite their attractiveness and pleasant character, for years can not find a husband. Relationships are not a problem for them, but with a stamp in the passport is a complete disaster. Like someone jinxed or ruined it. Alina asked the same question. Maybe it's damaged too.

How to remove the crown of celibacy Alina and her personal life Alina recently turned 32 years old. She always considered herself a beautiful woman. She always had enough fans, and did not complain about the lack of bouquets. There's just one "but." When the relationship reaches the stage of making a decision about marriage, everything falls apart.

The previous young man Alina, with whom she dated for more than a year, began to behave strangely. The once harmonious couple is mired in quarrels and conflicts. And it all started with the offer of a hand and a heart. Of course, Alina should first think about the true nature of her partner. But this situation was not repeated for the first time.

Prior to this relationship, there were at least 2 relationships that lasted a long time, but immediately broke off as soon as it came to the engagement. Can there be such a coincidence?

Alina's love failures were desperate. She wanted to finally start a family, she wanted to become the wife of a loved one and have a child for him. But every time happiness was at arm’s length, it was as if there was something next to it that destroyed everything. Alina felt cursed.

Her friends were aware of her love affairs. And most people thought it was just the wrong men. They just weren’t ready for marriage, and it’s a shame to admit it. That's how they break up. Behavior of a real coward.

Only one good friend at work suggested that it may not be in the grooms.

- Maybe you were spoiled by someone? she asked at recess. The crown of celibacy. Very similar! Let me take you to my fortune teller, she'll tell you.

The trip to the fortune teller Alina did not resist. After work, they went to the fortune teller, and she confirmed the hunch. Alina was damaged. It was done about 10 years ago, after the divorce.

Once in her youth she married and a year later divorced. The marriage was doomed in advance, because she and her husband simply did not fit each other. But what does this have to do with the ex-husband? They separated by mutual consent and have barely communicated since.

- A woman from his family brought damage to you so that everyone would think that you are to blame for the divorce, the fortune teller said.

Alina thought about it. Of all the relatives of her ex-husband, she knew only her mother-in-law and his aunt. My aunt didn’t seem like a worried woman. Here's my mother-in-law.

- What am I supposed to do? How to remove the crown of celibacy? asked Alina.

- Now I'm gonna do the rite and clean up the damage.

The fortune teller conducted the ceremony and read the conspiracy over Alina. She also gave her a candle to keep lit in the apartment for 3 days. This should drive away the evil forces completely.

Alina thanked the fortune teller and went home. In the evening, she lit a candle in the living room and went about her usual business. A few hours later, she suddenly received a message. It was her last failed fiancé.

Hello! How are you?

How to remove the crown of celibacy - Do you believe in the power of corruption and in the crown of celibacy? Have you ever seen women under the influence of such forces? And is it true that the evil eye can ruin your personal life completely?

Tags

See also

New and interesting