Milk wax! Now this is my favorite method, the skin is snow-white, smooth and smooth.

A month ago, my sister came to me for a summer vacation, who has been living in another country for a long time. One day I saw how Ilona cooks in a bowl some remedy.

She added milk, gelatin and several other components. I thought she was making a face mask. But what a surprise it was when my sister began to apply this remedy on her feet. Turns out it was milk wax.

About what it is. milkwax I've never heard of him before. While my sister has been using it for over a year now, her skin now looks just snow-white and velvety.

The method that Elona showed me is familiar to very few. Nevertheless, the effect of it is simply amazing! Milk wax contains only natural ingredients, and it is easy to prepare yourself.

How to do hair removal at home Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a simple and painless way, as easily and quickly. Remove unwanted hair and lighten the skin at home.

Milk wax Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp gelatin powder
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1 tbsp cucumber juice
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Then put the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds.
  2. With the help of a brush, apply the product to the necessary areas of the skin and leave it to dry.
  3. Once the wax is dry, carefully remove it.
  4. Repeat this procedure 3 times a month to reduce hair growth and lighten skin color.

Wax is safe to use on any part of the body.

I also suggest you another good recipe that works like a natural bleach and helps with ease and ease. Get rid of unwanted body hair. In addition, this mixture perfectly cleanses the skin and makes it smooth, pleasant to the touch and healthy.

Lemon Sugar Wax Ingredients
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 4 tbsp water

Preparation
  1. In a small container, pour water and add sugar. After the sugar is completely dissolved, add lemon juice to it. Stir it all together.
  2. Apply this mixture in the direction of hair growth and let dry for 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
  3. Repeat this procedure 3 times a week and you will notice significant changes for the better.

These recipes are for those who want to have beautiful and velvety skin without excess hair.

If you, like me, are tired of spending money on expensive procedures to remove unwanted hair, and if you do not want to face pain, these wonderful recipes will get rid of unwanted hair better than any other method, and it does not hurt at all.

In addition, for the preparation of milk and lemon-sugar You only need a few simple ingredients, and once you see the results, these methods become your favorite.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a simple and effective way to get rid of unwanted hair in the armpits in just 2 minutes with turmeric, sugar and this secret component.

Tell us in the comments if you have little tricks that help maintain beauty. And don’t forget to share these hacks with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting