Read this prayer in the morning 1 time. A strong amulet, calling your guardian angel!

There are different periods in each person’s life. Unfortunately, sometimes we have to overcome difficulties that are very difficult to cope with. But man is never given more than he can endure, that he can overcome. And I believe it!

In any such alteration, you should not be discouraged, you should ask yourself: “Why is this situation in my life?”, “What should I understand?”, “What experience should I get?”, and not murmur at fate, asking “Why do I have all this?”

However difficult it may be, it is important to remember that you are not alone. At birth, every person is born. superior. The guardian angel, who is given to everyone at baptism, constantly protects and tries to protect, help. If a person does good deeds, he may have not one, but several guardian angels.

Not long ago, my dear and beloved dad was in the hospital with a stroke. I didn’t know what to do or how to be: despair, fear, pain, confusion – that’s what I felt then. I thought no one could help me.

At a moment when I thought there was nothing to hope for, a woman in the hospital told me about the prayer she was praying for. miraculous. This is a prayer to your guardian angel.

DepositPhotos

This prayer should be read once every morning. After three days of this practice, you will begin to notice how your life is changing for the better. By the way, my dad has recovered, and now he enjoys going to his favorite cottage and even runs in the morning!

Strong prayer to the guardian angel

DepositPhotos

We often have to deal with problems that are difficult to solve on our own. If life has put many difficulties in your way and it seems that troubles have attacked you, try to turn to your heavenly patron. He will hear you if you do it right.

Editorial "Site" I invite you, dear reader, to read the prayer. This prayer is a very strong talisman that will protect you from many troubles and misfortunes and support you in any difficult moment. The main thing is that she is sincere!

My angel, keeper,
My savior, my deliverer,
Save me, save me.

DepositPhotos

Cover with your shroud,
From my enemies nine times,
From the sight of Herod and the works of Judah,

DepositPhotos

From all blasphemy, falsehood,
From a point in the dark,
From poison in the vessel, from thunder and lightning,

DepositPhotos

From anger and punishment,
From animal torture,
From ice and fire, from a dark day.

DepositPhotos

And my last hour will come,
My angel, my guardian,
Stand at the head and make it easier for me to leave.

Amen.

DepositPhotos

I also suggest you get acquainted with 11 signs that you are visiting a guardian angel! You didn't pay much attention to that before, did you? But sometimes it is so important and valuable for us to know that we are not alone and there is someone who protects and protects us.

This A strong prayer will protect you from troubles and any troubles in life. Now you know that just asking for a guardian angel is enough.

DepositPhotos

Let the higher forces protect your home from bad people! Be sure to tell your friends about this prayer, perhaps some of them are in great need of support.

Be healthy, happy and try to be happy, because every day is beautiful in its own way!

Tags

See also

New and interesting