Clear signs that a guardian angel is peeking through windows and is somewhere nearby

“If it’s hard for you, you can’t figure out how to make the right choice or deal with a situation – know you’re not alone, my girl.” Perhaps your guardian angels are with you right now! my grandmother told me as a child. Every human being has guardian angels, and they always do. help and protect. This thought saved me from depression and difficult life events.

Today's edition. "Site" This will tell you 7 signs that guardian angel It's close by. You didn't pay much attention to that before, did you?

Guardian Angels of Man

Children often look at clouds, seeing different shapes and familiar shapes. As adults, we forget to look at the sky. That's too bad! They say that when you look at the sky, you see neighbourhoodWho left this world is not a coincidence.

Spirits can use clouds to tell us that they are nearby. By the way, these can be more familiar signs, such as a suddenly found pen or even photos that remind us of a particular person.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by NEBO (@nebo_kuzminki)

If you find a white feather in a place where it shouldn’t be, it’s a good sign. Guardian angels are very fond of pointing feathers to people as a sign that you should not worry. There is something beautiful ahead of you!

Post by Hope (@malva113)

A muted rustle or even a whisper in silence may indicate that right now the guardian angel wants to tell you something important. Try to listen to yourself, perhaps this tip will help you open up doorway.

Posted by Mogilev (@tipi4nymogilev)

Has the temperature changed dramatically or is it too cold? Temperature changes may indicate that guardian angels are nearby.

Publication by Alena_numerologist (@alenanumerologiya)

I am sure that everyone at least once in his life has had the feeling that there is someone nearby. Even when the room is completely empty. Many believe that this is also a sign that your guardian angel It's right next door.

Publication from Mother of 7 children Daria Khromova (@mama_7d)

Something similar to “goosebumps” or a slight tingling in the top area may also indicate the presence of an angel. Perhaps the guardian angel is right behind your shoulders.

Post by Alexander and Denis Vesnina (@vesninslive)

Some people believe that the colored circles in front of the eyes are just a glitch of vision. However, there is a version that this may be a sign. angelic presence. There are plenty of pictures of strange flashes of light, leaving no doubt that angels exist.

Posted by Svetlana Tomashevskaya (@tomashevskayas)

In Christianity, it is believed that each of us has a personal guardian angel, who can be identified by name or date of birth of a person. I suggest you find out what kind of icon-intercessor should get just you!

Publication from Self-Knowledge #Destination (@nelly_humandesign)

It is said that the guardian angels of man are those who have gone to heaven. Whether that's true or not is hard to say. I believe in the existence of guardian angels. I know that in difficult times they are always there and ready to help.

Do you believe in their existence? Have you ever had the feeling that they near you This minute?

Tags

See also

New and interesting